Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Have barely anything to say about absent fathers? I always see threads shytting on single mothers but I never see anything about the fathers or should I say sperm donors who do nothing for their kids.
Probably because you females are the dumbasses who choose to lay down with those bums. Your fault, nobody elses.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I grew up being spoiled by my father. He bought me any and everything I wanted but we didn't become close until I was like 17. A man doesn't need to give up money just to have an impact on his children. Our sisters also have to work with the brothers, stop saying a man isn't a good father just because he doesn't have money. Much more to being a parent than money. If a man is broke but he picks his kids up, drops em off and they had a good time then leave it alone for the time being

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's a man's world, it is what it is.

Plus women are the primary caregivers and caretakers, so they'll be demonized (more) for making bad choices.
You're a woman right? Who's responsible for what happens to your body, you or somebody else.

Women only get pregnant unless they choose or allow themselves to. Life is filled with double standards but obviously some of you arent smart enough to comprehend that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you don't chastise single moms and their lifestyles you are enabling the next generation.

You are saying its OK and normal to have kids out of wedlock. Stop sugar coating it and realize it leads to a life of poverty, your kids turning to crime , only getting low quality men who may molest your children and the odds of ever getting married slim to nil.

Is this the life you brehettes want to live?

Section six, food stamps, digging out roaches out of your no name cereal?

Take a pledge and stop messing with low quality men, have your first child when you got a ring on your finger and commitment and security.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that but damn near nothing negative is ever said about a man that does nothing for his child. It's always oh well the woman should not have picked him, which is true but how about the man should not be a dead beat.

Do u see what I'm saying?

I have no problem shytting on a trifflin nikka but what can you really say? "You ain't shyt...you got some raw p*ssy and don't have to deal with any of the consequences for it and now you have moved on to some new raw p*ssy. Ooooooh you really aint' shyt. How could you?" :heh: It's morally disgusting but if you are willing to abandon your own seed obviously morals isn't a big thing for you.

There have been trifllin nikkas since the beginning of time. Giving them the time of day let alone fukking them is a rather new phenomenon. Having sex with a weak ass dead beat ass nikka only emboldens him and makes him more steadfast in his weakassnikkahood and encourages other nikkas to follow his example. There was a time when men had to get up and go to work and make something of himself before a women would mess with him. Now all kinds of jobless, no direction having nikkas are swimming in p*ssy. Is it their fault women are silly enough to fukk them? They are just being themselves...trifflin deadbeats. That doesn't change just because their sperm got to the egg.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The only part addressed to you specifically were the 2 questions. The rest is just on some "if the shoe fit..." shyt. I see that you didn't answer the question though. Women seem to only have trouble with certain double standards.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Before I have sex with a female I at least try to get some what of a understanding of her mindset.
I always ask them what do they think about abortions and what they would do if they were to get Pregnant.
If any of the answers are "I would keep it." "I cant have an abortion" "I don't know what I would do" "The bible says...."
Then I know to take extreme caution and make sure I either use protection at all times no matter what or Don't have sex with her.

If she gets pregnant then its completely my fault cause I should have known she was gonna keep the baby.

Now women who keep on popping out babies from the same sorry ass dude or different men get what they deserve cause obviously something just isn't clicking in their heads.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Outside of this forum, just about every piece of media that addresses th problem with single parent households focuses strictly on the absentee father as being the culprit, especially when it comes to black parents. Single moms are generally either celebrated or felt sorry for.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem shytting on a trifflin nikka but what can you really say? "You ain't shyt...you got some raw p*ssy and don't have to deal with any of the consequences for it and now you have moved on to some new raw p*ssy. Ooooooh you really aint' shyt. How could you?" :heh: It's morally disgusting but if you are willing to abandon your own seed obviously morals isn't a big thing for you.

There have been trifllin nikkas since the beginning of time. Giving them the time of day let alone fukking them is a rather new phenomenon. Having sex with a weak ass dead beat ass nikka only emboldens him and makes him more steadfast in his weakassnikkahood and encourages other nikkas to follow his example. There was a time when men had to get up and go to work and make something of himself before a women would mess with him. Now all kinds of jobless, no direction having nikkas are swimming in p*ssy. Is it their fault women are silly enough to fukk them? They are just being themselves...trifflin deadbeats. That doesn't change just because their sperm got to the egg.

steak-well.jpg