tumblr_lhi6egtmDu1qgt9yy.gif
shyt is beyond disgusting.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you know i keep bringing up this argument but yall never have an answer for it..yall will say black thought is underrated(he is) and put him in your top 10s but he has no solo albums either...

what is the difference?

people seem to forget although andre is still in a duo he is still rapping...the mind process of humans really amaze me sometimes...wasn't he still rapping on those duo albums?
what argument??? i'd be proud to buy a solo rap cd by andre, where is it?????
Because they make really cheesy cookie cutter pop rock. It's fine to like them but don't hold it up as high artistry.:heh: They should be guilty pleasure music at best.
the majority is rock music is cookie cutter.
i googled why ppl hate them tho, its hivemind behavior. according to r3ddit, nickelback is trash but the foo fighters are great because of dave grohl, even tho 99% of their music sounds the same.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what argument??? i'd be proud to buy a solo rap cd by andre, where is it?????
the majority is rock music is cookie cutter.
i googled why ppl hate them tho, its hivemind behavior. according to r3ddit, nickelback is trash but the foo fighters are great because of dave grohl, even tho 99% of their music sounds the same.

no i agree about the solo album..but how are you gonna say you can't agree with him because of no solo albums? did he still not contribute to a couple classic rap albums? is he just singing on those?

what is with people constantly downplaying duo or group albums with rappers and not wanting to count them? they pulled the same shyt with "The Score" album

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
the craziest Em fans are on youtube comment section. I really can't hate an artist because his fans are idiots though. that's like disliking a movie franchise because some fanboys are idiots and obsessed w/ the movies.

someone on youtube was really saying Em "let" Slaughterhouse outshine him on "Loud Noises" because they had just signed to Shady so they would "look good" :dead:

when actually Em re-wrote his verse after he heard Crook's verse (& still got killed. on his 'own' shyt)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
no i agree about the solo album..but how are you gonna say you can't agree with him because of no solo albums? did he still not contribute to a couple classic rap albums? is he just singing on those?

what is with people constantly downplaying duo or group albums with rappers and not wanting to count them? they pulled the same shyt with "The Score" album
i can say that because you didnt set no limits. i have the right to disagree with you, and the "no solo albums" is my justification. a couple of albums can get you labeled as a GOAT now? since when?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the craziest Em fans are on youtube comment section. I really can't hate an artist because his fans are idiots though. that's like disliking a movie franchise because some fanboys are idiots and obsessed w/ the movies.

someone on youtube was really saying Em "let" Slaughterhouse outshine him on "Loud Noises" because they had just signed to Shady so they would "look good" :dead:

when actually Em re-wrote his verse after he heard Crook's verse (& still got killed. on his 'own' shyt)

and this shyt..."top 5 rappers":

Eminem
white guy in D12
B-Rabbit
Slim Shady
Marshall Mathers

They been doing that same shyt for almost a decade now. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention this but on that TRShady website there is this insane Eminem stan on there from England named "EminemBase" i spoke about him in the past :russ: but i really wish he was a member on this site cause the essays he was writing on eminem the guy was delusional man :mjlol:

no clue if he still posts on the site cause i haven't checked in ages but he made ShadyTeam from AllHipHop look like a casual eminem fan

imma link some of his old posts

by EminemBase » Jul 29th, '13, 10:56

Trimss wrote:Nas has better and more original concepts than Eminem.

Lol.

Em's trio of conceptual masterpieces (97 Bonnie and Clyde, Kim, Stan) ether anything Nas has ever or will ever make. There's more creativity in the execution of a few lines of Bonnie and Clyde than entire concepts from Nas. Nas approaches concepts and stories very traditionally.

He's a traditionally great rapper. Not a creative genius.

Making a song expressing the love for your daughter and hatred for your wife at the same time, whilst being hilarious AND sick throughout is genius and Nas has never been as multi-dimensional as that nor does he ever execute things in such conflicted ways.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^I know most of yall are gonna die reading that but hold on that is just a beta version of him....it gets even worse :mjlol:

i got more(the EminemBase member on TRShady)

Overrated? Fux you talking about fam.

Most people here consider Relapse a really good, could have been classic album
and Recovery a good album... that's hardly overrating... overrating would be to say they're both groundbreaking classics lmao; most people here acknowledge the flaws in both yet like things about them too.

Eminem has one truly bad album and that's Encore.

Just because you don't like the albums doesn't mean they're overrated if people don't agree with you.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
by EminemBase » Jan 9th, '13, 02:50

Long enough resume?

Lmao, Em's first three > Nas' career.

You don't need longevity to be a better lyricist anyway, even though Em has that... Nas has been around 5 years longer. Em was always a much better lyricist than Nas. Nas could never write something like "Stan" and have it be so realistic and chilling, and write dialogue that resonant.. :troll: . Em is also biting in his satirical wit; Nas' humour is very generic...

And let's just take say, "Ether" vs. Bully... "Ether" is quoted as this god of all god rap disses but it's really only the chorus and its vibe which is so amazing; the actual dissing on there is pretty ridiculous, all those gay puns etc. in comparison to Em's psychological dismantlement... there's no comparison.

Em > Nas. Easily.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png
:ooh:YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
by EminemBase » Jan 9th, '13, 02:50

Long enough resume?

Lmao, Em's first three > Nas' career.

You don't need longevity to be a better lyricist anyway, even though Em has that... Nas has been around 5 years longer. Em was always a much better lyricist than Nas. Nas could never write something like "Stan" and have it be so realistic and chilling, and write dialogue that resonant.. :troll: . Em is also biting in his satirical wit; Nas' humour is very generic...

And let's just take say, "Ether" vs. Bully... "Ether" is quoted as this god of all god rap disses but it's really only the chorus and its vibe which is so amazing; the actual dissing on there is pretty ridiculous, all those gay puns etc. in comparison to Em's psychological dismantlement... there's no comparison.

Em > Nas. Easily.
:bryan:EM stans

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png

They got Cole, Big Sean and Iggy right

:russ: