Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
most people don't actually have a problem with eminem, just his delusional dikk-riding (some even racist) fanbase and predominantly white media that overrates the shyt out of him. :manny:
this pretty much sums it up folks....now close the thread.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eminem-2pac.jpg
:scusthov:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

we have our differences as a poster but i can't wait till ya boy Em releases that next album in Winter 2016 and it ends up being his 5th wack album in a row starting in 2004... :russ: :blessed: it will solidify his fall from grace and I cannot wait for that day :dj2:

i just wonder how wack it will be exctly and what the theme will be.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Tech N9ne was in that B.O.B., Derulo and Flo Rida lane making music for white high school and white college girls?
lolWhat ?

Subject matter right down to song structure Tech N9ne is nothing like B.o.B., Derulo or Flo-Rida.
Check his music out, you might just find another rapper to add to your collection.

2-3 years agp Danny Brown was the hipsters favorite rapper hands down

Now that I think about it I don't know any black Danny Brown fans outside of the internet:manny:

Danny brown is dope :dahell:
The Hybrid and XXX are ill albums.
I'm not to crazy about "old" but those two albums and his prior mixtapes are ill.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Tech n9ne-Angelic = Underground Classic

:blessed:

That's about where it starts and stops for me with his albums. He still makes a song or two I can tolerate these days though.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
we have our differences as a poster but i can't wait till ya boy Em releases that next album in Winter 2016 and it ends up being his 5th wack album in a row starting in 2004... :russ: :blessed: it will solidify his fall from grace and I cannot wait for that day :dj2:

i just wonder how wack it will be exctly and what the theme will be.

This just sounds like reluctant stannery. :mjlol:

Be free brother...be shameless, like me :blessed:

But nah Relapse is his last dope album to me, and really his only album where Dre actually had the lions share of production. Em is still nice, he just has no musical direction. Let Dre guide the tone of the album and I think he can drop something at least on par with that. Especially if the lyrical performances are on par with what he did on Medicine Man.

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Kim is so fukking cringeworthy

'SOOOOOO WROOOOOONG bytch YOU DID ME SOOOO WRONG! I DONT WANT TO GO ON LIVING IN THIS WOOOOOOOOORLD WITHOUT YOU!!'
Fixed.
But hatin without actually knowing lyrics :russ:

"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it"