Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png
fukking Hopsin :mjlol:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Anyone else notice that EM stans seem to have a special hatred for Lil Wayne? Why is that?

Good question. Like many say Em stans aren't(for the most part) rap fans and so they see Lil Wayne as someone who symbolizes those "other" rappers. They don't solely hate Lil Wayne, but he's a very popular rapper and they think that's what most current rappers are like.

This right here. Wayne rode an unbelievable wave from 2008 to a couple years ago with white folk. I was personally involved with one of them at the time and it surprised the hell out of me but I was happy to put her onto tha carter to question it too much.

The Coli hates white rappers very passionately.

This "hate" generally comes from a place white folk seem to not get. It's what most white rappers represent that really gets to most black folk. Whites and most people born into the white supremacy that America was built on and flows through the country seem to have a hard time generally understanding it unless it's broken down to them. The first response is generally defensiveness.
my thing is how do these kinds of people find out about cats like Danny Brown & Tech N9ne? :heh: at Hopsin being in that second tier too

White people love themselves some Tech N9ne, man.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that gif is a off the 2002 "without me" video

like i said in another thread even this cracker dont defend Eminem like he used to in the past. Just an Interscope shill :russ:

notice he moved onto Kendrick :pachaha:

even he said :whoa: i can't defend this wackass eminem anymore

he even told me personally years back he thinks Life is good was alot better than MMLP2, the biggest Eminem stan on this board couldn't even defend that horrible album :dead:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I went to a techn9ne show this year and it was like 2/3 cac and a lot of us juggalos were there. I recognized a few from the Twiztid concert 2 months earlier. Twiztid was better but tech and krizz did their thing.