Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png
This is bad...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png

They put Dr. Dre and Hopsin in the same tier as Nas. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EminemBase » Jul 29th, '13, 10:47

Trimss wrote:King Lance wrote:imo, tmmlp is a top 5/10 hip hop album but illmatic is easily #1, flawless from the beginning to the end

nas best albums > Em best albums
Em worst albums > Nas worst albums

homie you got it backwards you're dipping your soup inside your crackers

"Easily"?

What is more creative or brilliant about Illmatic than MMLP?

Smooth, fluid street rhymes over jazzy beats vs. dramatic, theatrical, provocational, witty-as-fukk, daring, thrilling, inventive powerhouse subversion over thumping funk.

Can you name a single song on Illmatic that tops... "The Way I Am", "Stan", "Kim"... "Criminal"... like, seriously - the best Illmatic tracks are (I think) - "NY State of Mind" and half-time; the execution is brilliant but the content and themes are fairly everyday / nothing special...

Where as fukking "Criminal"? it's like a carnival of hilarious psychosis rap.

No Nas album comes close to it.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
EminemBase » Jul 29th, '13, 10:47

Trimss wrote:King Lance wrote:imo, tmmlp is a top 5/10 hip hop album but illmatic is easily #1, flawless from the beginning to the end

nas best albums > Em best albums
Em worst albums > Nas worst albums

homie you got it backwards you're dipping your soup inside your crackers

"Easily"?

What is more creative or brilliant about Illmatic than MMLP?

Smooth, fluid street rhymes over jazzy beats vs. dramatic, theatrical, provocational, witty-as-fukk, daring, thrilling, inventive powerhouse subversion over thumping funk.

Can you name a single song on Illmatic that tops... "The Way I Am", "Stan", "Kim"... "Criminal"... like, seriously - the best Illmatic tracks are (I think) - "NY State of Mind" and half-time; the execution is brilliant but the content and themes are fairly everyday / nothing special...

Where as fukking "Criminal"? it's like a carnival of hilarious psychosis rap.

No Nas album comes close to it.
:mjlol: songs like Kim and the way i an are so over rated

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
skill-wise? sure... as far as putting together a decent song fukk no... or should i say fack no

:mjlol:

What the fukk is this? This shyt is terrible. Like, seriously. What the fukk? This was on an actual album? I would have fukking sued if I paid 15 dollars for an album and this shyt was it. :what:

Most of the songs on that album were stupid as hell.

Along with Fack, that's 6 AWFUL songs on one album from a so called "great" artist. :scust:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's just as bad. :scusthov:

:laff:

For real though, I haven't really seen him post anything as outlandish as some of Em's most die-hard fans. I've only seen one on a message board and she pretty much takes the cake for Em stanning. I think I remember a post where she said Encore >>>>>> Illmatic. She was stanning so much, she's been banned several times.