Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
cK9qw9U.jpg

:skip:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
What the fukk is this? This shyt is terrible. Like, seriously. What the fukk? This was on an actual album? I would have fukking sued if I paid 15 dollars for an album and this shyt was it. :what:

was on EM's greatest hits "curtain call"

this album is on the billboard charts today 9/7/2015

Top 200 Albums | Billboard

tumblr_lhi6egtmDu1qgt9yy.gif

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Which means he's :trash:

I judge all hip hop on production and flow. If you're not great at these two things, you simply can't be a GOAT. not by a long shot.

To be fair, those are the parameters YOU'VE chosen. Other people might value other aspects of the song. You can categorize this as a "just saying".

Stray thoughts after going thru a few pages of this thread though:

Yoda makes generally mediocre threads, and all his/her attempts at comedy are lame af.

The Coli hates white rappers very passionately.

MMLP and the Eminem Show were very good albums.

If you are a fan of Eminem in 2015, or any year following Relapse, you have shyt taste in music.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Icp twiztid, the r.o.c. and Myzery for sure

Blaze maybe but he used to need Jamie madrox to ghost write for him so naw

Boondox or young wicked hell naw. Hoodoo is nice with it but em was way better on the slim anus lp.

Funny thing is monoxide from twiztid was boys with Eminem in 96 97 ish and em could've wound up choosing between duck down and psychopathic if dre never showed up
Twiztid, ROC and Myzery. The rest are ass cheeks. Blaze is cool also

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Anyone else notice that EM stans seem to have a special hatred for Lil Wayne? Why is that?

Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png

There's so much wrong with this list I don't even wanna hurt my head trying.

Em's not top 10 to me simply because his discography is lackluster as hell. First three albums are dope but aren't classics with significant staying power(other top tier artists wash him in this category: Nas, Face, Pac, Jay, Big, 3000, Black Thought, Rakim, KRS, LL, Cube, Kane). And then there are those 10-20ish rangers that wash him in the same category as well(Redman, Masta Ace, Mos Def, Kanye, Busta Rhymes, Ghostface, shyt most of the Wu) that do the exact same with just as good if not better subject matter. If Em is so top 10 then why doesn't he have an album that's anywhere NEAR as good as OB4CL? Few people say that Rae is even top 20, hell even I don't, and didn't even back in the day. But most if not all of the rappers I listed have at least ONE album that people can put in that certified classics mix, albums that you never get sick of. You can be a dope rhyme spitter and be some epic battle rapper that everyone's scared of but his best album is either SSLP or MMLP and while still dope as hell, are on the same level as Sittin' On Chrome, which told one hell of a story, or Muddy Waters, or The Coming on some front to back dope rhymes, beats, and overall dope album shyt.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
have to admit I don't see why the hate for Eminem is so strong. He's corny at times but hes made some hard hitting songs. I assume its just cuz thecoli has a strong hate for most things white outside of p*ssy :ehh:.
Coli hates the white p*ssy.
i remember when Insane Clown Posses bodied this nikka and everyone tried to sweep it under the rug. Juggalos know whats up.
not a juggalo, but that shyt was funny.