Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

For real though, I haven't really seen him post anything as outlandish as some of Em's most die-hard fans. I've only seen one on a message board and she pretty much takes the cake for Em stanning. I think I remember a post where she said Encore >>>>>> Illmatic. She was stanning so much, she's been banned several times.

this was ShadyTeam wasn't it?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Black people basically hate eminem because he made rap popular. most of these bytches wont be able to win a youtube argument with eminem fans because when you look at numbers, an what artists have said about eminem he will always come out as greater
^ this is what people mean by racist eminem fans.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
and this shyt..."top 5 rappers":

Eminem
white guy in D12
B-Rabbit
Slim Shady
Marshall Mathers

They been doing that same shyt for almost a decade now. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention this but on that TRShady website there is this insane Eminem stan on there from England named "EminemBase" i spoke about him in the past :russ: but i really wish he was a member on this site cause the essays he was writing on eminem the guy was delusional man :mjlol:

no clue if he still posts on the site cause i haven't checked in ages but he made ShadyTeam from AllHipHop look like a casual eminem fan

imma link some of his old posts

by EminemBase » Jul 29th, '13, 10:56

Trimss wrote:Nas has better and more original concepts than Eminem.

Lol.

Em's trio of conceptual masterpieces (97 Bonnie and Clyde, Kim, Stan) ether anything Nas has ever or will ever make. There's more creativity in the execution of a few lines of Bonnie and Clyde than entire concepts from Nas. Nas approaches concepts and stories very traditionally.

He's a traditionally great rapper. Not a creative genius.

Making a song expressing the love for your daughter and hatred for your wife at the same time, whilst being hilarious AND sick throughout is genius and Nas has never been as multi-dimensional as that nor does he ever execute things in such conflicted ways.
Well, alright then.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
my thing is how do these kinds of people find out about cats like Danny Brown & Tech N9ne? :heh: at Hopsin being in that second tier too
I thought Tech N9ne was in that B.O.B., Derulo and Flo Rida lane making music for white high school and white college girls?

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
was on EM's greatest hits "curtain call"

this album is on the billboard charts today 9/7/2015

Top 200 Albums | Billboard

tumblr_lhi6egtmDu1qgt9yy.gif
That photo makes him look like a turned out Justin Bieber in his first group fisting video.

He's supposed to be drug free, why he so dead eyed?

Also, he's a cac with a heavy drug history, he can't look like he did in 99 forever.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my thing is how do these kinds of people find out about cats like Danny Brown & Tech N9ne? :heh: at Hopsin being in that second tier too

2-3 years agp Danny Brown was the hipsters favorite rapper hands down

Now that I think about it I don't know any black Danny Brown fans outside of the internet:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
What the fukk is this? This shyt is terrible. Like, seriously. What the fukk? This was on an actual album? I would have fukking sued if I paid 15 dollars for an album and this shyt was it. :what:
To play devils advocate, that might be a Zappa inspired parody. Maybe. You know how Donna Summer and Janet Jackson got away with pretending to orgasm on wax? And most R&B any era by black folk? The reason why white folks thought they had to take over in the first place cuz nikkas and nikka women gave no fukks?

Those lyrics are every JBO thread condensed down.

Em can't do sincere unless its about death or his daughter, though. He can't do sexy. Everything is snark with him. And that's how I'm gonna choose to consider that track. Parody.