Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nobody is denying his technical skill , but sonically he's probably one of the worst rapper of all time , sons production and flow is despicable :scust:
Not just "technical" :ld:

He's a gifted songwriter in the classic sense, like Tupac or Bob Dylan. Had that ability to vividly tell his own stories in a way people could universally understand

But yeahhhhh, those beats were borderline disrespectful to hip hop:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop it Pac stans are the worst...the most over rated rapper of all time and Pac is in my top 10 I'm a fan

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
mu4OCGN.png

my thing is how do these kinds of people find out about cats like Danny Brown & Tech N9ne? :heh: at Hopsin being in that second tier too

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Most of EM's fanbase are teen and pre-teen suburban cacs who mainly listened to rock growing up, these cacs were introduced to rap by the pop star Eminem, so they arrogantly jumped into a genre they knew nothing about and crowned the first white person they saw and started shytting on legends like Wayne, saying outrageous things like 'Wayne is the WORST rapper of all time', 'if 2pac was still alive Lil Wayne would be working at McDonalds!'. These people are the people that make images like these.

mu4OCGN.png
yo....why the fukk does everyone hate nickelback? :mindblown:

how the fukk is nicki on a lower level than maclemore

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
most people don't actually have a problem with eminem, just his delusional dikk-riding (some even racist) fanbase and predominantly white media that overrates the shyt out of him. :manny:

This. And the new brand of White Pride his fans have fashioned to defend their knight. It's like they ignored everything he said on 'White America'

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the andre argument is nonexistent......he can flow is ass off but he has no catalog.

you know i keep bringing up this argument but yall never have an answer for it..yall will say black thought is underrated(he is) and put him in your top 10s but he has no solo albums either...

what is the difference?

people seem to forget although andre is still in a duo he is still rapping...the mind process of humans really amaze me sometimes...wasn't he still rapping on those duo albums?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh