Why do ppl get mad when u tell them how America was really built?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
When you think about it, our people back then were bytchmade to let that ether happen to them

How the fukk you gonna let some random cacs roll up thru your hood from ALL the way across the ocean, chain you up, beat you, force you to work and rape your women? That's some ho ass shyt

Them clowns just submitted to the cacs, on some
tumblr_m6tw9a1QfI1qke9hh.jpg

That COULDN'T have been me. Me and my real-ass nikkas would rather die tryna fight them off

i want to punch u

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
They/We actually did

Tribesman sold their fellow tribesman into slavery. It was mainly royal elites who did but still.

I know the truth hurts, it does. But it needs to be told.

African elites were complacent and complicit in the selling off of their own.

it wasnt their fellow tribesman...........

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
People get mad because they thought the song "We Built This City on Rock and Roll" was going to effectively end that argument once and for all.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:snoop: i hate when people say this shyt

First off you've got the whole thing wrong, Kings weren't selling their own people into slavery, they were selling captives of war (wars usually instigated by cacs), and there understand of slavery was nothing like the cac mans. The tradition african system of slavery was based on debt, but slave and owner both know that freedom is expected once the debt was repaid, there was no stripping of original names, faiths, and traditions, unlike in the cac man version. what your leaving out is what they did to get these african kings to sell african captives into slavery. Lets talk about the cacs starting wars between african tribes and nations (alot of times supplying both sides with weapons), destroying food stocks and crops, etc.

There are very few things in this universe absolute and exact outside of mathematics, one of those few things is the fact that the cac man has caused destruction, chaos, and dispear EVERYWHERE he has gone, that shyts not even arguable

baby-worship-lawd.gif

Had to. Powerful

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Native Americans got the worst deal out of all of this. Wiped them out to almost extinction.

But to reply to the OP, every civilization you're gonna look back in history has a lot of fukkery that went down. There's always gonna be oppressors and their slaves/workers. It's human nature breh. It's not just skin color. There's modern day slavery that's going on now. And I'm not just talking about dudes working for minimum wage. I'm talking about foreign workers who get trapped abroad and turned into slaves. That shyt happens a lot in the Middle East as we speak.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Native Americans got the worst deal out of all of this. Wiped them out to almost extinction.

But to reply to the OP, every civilization you're gonna look back in history has a lot of fukkery that went down. There's always gonna be oppressors and their slaves/workers. It's human nature breh. It's not just skin color. There's modern day slavery that's going on now. And I'm not just talking about dudes working for minimum wage. I'm talking about foreign workers who get trapped abroad and turned into slaves. That shyt happens a lot in the Middle East as we speak.

Nah...it's not human nature. A lot of this is the unique nature of Europeans who did this to themselves before inflicting it to the world at large.

If you hear about the treatment of the serfs in feudal England and France in the 1200's, they were treated just as harshly as the slaves.

Chattel slavery is unique and not something seen across the spectrum of human beings. You had people "lighting a fire in a niqqas ass" where they'd put gunpowder in a black mans ass and light a fuse to it....for fun (I just read that this weekend reading the history of New Orleans). There are things unique in chattel slavery that did NOT happen in human history.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah...it's not human nature. A lot of this is the unique nature of Europeans who did this to themselves before inflicting it to the world at large.

If you hear about the treatment of the serfs in feudal England and France in the 1200's, they were treated just as harshly as the slaves.

Chattel slavery is unique and not something seen across the spectrum of human beings. You had people "lighting a fire in a niqqas ass" where they'd put gunpowder in a black mans ass and light a fuse to it....for fun (I just read that this weekend reading the history of New Orleans). There are things unique in chattel slavery that did NOT happen in human history.

:what:

Come on breh, it's human nature to oppress. shyt happened all over the world. Egyptian had their slaves, so did the Romans, and so did the Mayans. Wherever there was a strong civilization, it always had slaves that did the bulk of the work.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Come on breh, it's human nature to oppress. shyt happened all over the world. Egyptian had their slaves, so did the Romans, and so did the Mayans. Wherever there was a strong civilization, it always had slaves that did the bulk of the work.

and then monkeys like u defending them....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Did you study Mayan and Egyptian history or are you applying the extremely liberal use word "slavery" as one and the same?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and then monkeys like u defending them....

Your comprehension level is :mindblown:

I ain't defending that the US was born on the backs of oppressed people. Matter of fact, I'm consigning it. I'm pointing out other strong civilizations that were built by oppressed people. That shyt happens when strong civilizations are formed. But to say that oppression has a skin color is :heh:

COme on breh, you can't be that dumb.:beli:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Speaking as a cac, I have to agree with all of the things posted in this thread.

It all goes back to the fukking Brits. Mind my words, for all the culture and sophistication they brought to the world, they've brought far more suffering. The British models of imperialism and colonialism and their cultural remnants adopted by other powers are gonna fukk up the world.

The Bank of England and their fractional banking system which was adopted by all others central banks has a signle goal: fukking up the lower and middle classes and robbing them of their wealth.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Your comprehension level is :mindblown:

I ain't defending that the US was born on the backs of oppressed people. Matter of fact, I'm consigning it. I'm pointing out other strong civilizations that were built by oppressed people. That shyt happens when strong civilizations are formed. But to say that oppression has a skin color is :heh:

COme on breh, you can't be that dumb.:beli:

The oppressed person justifying his oppresion..........smh

fukk you