Why do ppl get mad when u tell them how America was really built?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Right. There was no "black people". Africans didn't go by that. They went by tribes. Like the rest of the world did back then. This whole race concept is rather new.

shyt is stupid. Saying "Blacks sold their own into slavery" is like saying "Whites killed their own in the Holocaust".

When it comes to Europeans, c00ns have no problems remembering the distinctions. Spaniards. Italians. Eastern Europeans (Russia, Croatia, Ukraine, etc.) French. Dutch. British. Irish. Greeks. All different.

Africa? "They all the same ain't they?" :leon:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Some of y'all need your computer privileges taken away an replaced with something with some literary credibility :snoop:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
How you think whites got African slaves then fool? :snoop:

You think they went hunting from them in Africa? :wtf:

They traded for them. Africa wasn't united. Tribes invaded other tribes and their captured prisoners were traded to the whites.

"Africans" never sold their own people :rudy:

There's no such thing as "Africa" in terms of a national context

Rival tribes sold slaves of tribes they were in war with to Europeans. No fukks were given because they were enemies. Much like Romans & Greeks, Egyptians & Jews, etc. You nikkas really be trying act like Africa is one big fukking country :rudy:

yea that most def happened, but a lot of capturing was done in house. There was a lot of inter-tribe warfare so it wasn't just rivals selling rivals. Some of the largest groups to be shipped off into the trans-atlantic slave trade were never invaded or conquered by rival or neighbouring tribes.

There were also a lot of slave traders who later got sold into slavery. That was the game back then. So many of you who complain about slavery should check your lineage because you might come from slave traffickers who later got caught up :leon:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They get mad because they truly do not and will not believe it to be true. And to what Angel on a Rag said, there were white slaves, but they were only a small minority of them. Remember not all slaves went to America they went from Cuba to Brazil. Thats the areas they touched on a triangle outlook. The only people I'd think would have a problem with the reality of the situation is white descendants of Ireland and England considering the fact they added nothing but ignorance and brutality to this country while everyone else actually put in work to make this country what made more and more people emigrate here. Seems like they were the only ones who weren't doing jack shyt when America was being built up except acting like they knew how to run a country. I always wonder though how it would be like if they lost the Rev War. Slaves probably wouldve been released earlier on a technical scale but would still do the same meager work.

Thats not true,THEY do know it to be true which is why they get mad when you bring it up..Its the only thing there self entitled asses have no answer for...other than to tell you to get over it...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's hilarious to see that this is pretty much all you dudes talk about on here (besides bashing black women).

Don't you guys watch TV? Play video games? Play sports? Date women?

White people treated black people horribly during slavery, and some are still racist towards them today. We get it.

....you're either trolling, or stupid.

If you got it why are you so defensive and indifferent to the comments...What happened impacts everyday life today...It cant be swept under a rug...like you would like to do...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
White people are funny. They are proud of their history in one context. "We deserve to feel superior because we created modern society!" Then you tell them the truth about what they created and it turns into "Well I'm not 600 years old. Don't blame me for what my ancestors did." White people want to embrace their ancestors actions but only when convenient. :pachaha:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
because they live to defend their oppressors/ancestors toiling for massa days on end bending to his will squirming for minimum wages eager to be next in line to become just like him one day engulfed neck deep in flesh and blood true worshippers of mammon

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
"Africans" never sold their own people :rudy:

There's no such thing as "Africa" in terms of a national context

Rival tribes sold slaves of tribes they were in war with to Europeans. No fukks were given because they were enemies. Much like Romans & Greeks, Egyptians & Jews, etc. You nikkas really be trying act like Africa is one big fukking country :rudy:
Very underrated post. People really think Africa is some monolithic, homogenous Country. smh Race wasn't invented until the Colonization of America.

That's why I laughed at this white dude who got mad at me for calling him, a white guy. You see. White people were always just seen as "people" while they referred to other races as "black people, red people, Asian people". White people think they are the only group of people who can be seen as people before they are seen for their race. That's why they get mad when you call them white. Ironically they INVENTED race. "But I didn't invent race. My ancestors did." here we go again with white people only wanting to embrace the positive shyt their ancestors did.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It was built on the back & blood of slaves, the railroads were built on the backs of Asian workers. This country was built on thievery, savagery, dishonesty, mass genocide of the Indians, rewriting history to spin it positive, etc. People always wanna go back to "simpler times in history", but you'd get put in jail today for the stuff that went on in these "simpler times".

Yeah, there may have been a time when you could deal with SOME men on a handshake...but the fact is, this still exists in some parts. But it was never the majority like how they try to spin it as.

Man...it's amazing the degrees "people" will go to ignore it.

I believe in the rotunda at the Jefferson Memorial, there are pictures showing the history of this country. Guess what part they completely overlook? Slavery....genocide and all of the other things that helped build this country.

Niqqas only built this memorial...but they had nothing to do the building of this country, so their story doesn't count.

:snoop:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
let's talk about how africans sold their own people out and that's why blacks were slaves

let's talk about how every "race" has been slaves, white and arab included
:snoop: i hate when people say this shyt

First off you've got the whole thing wrong, Kings weren't selling their own people into slavery, they were selling captives of war (wars usually instigated by cacs), and there understanding of slavery was nothing like the cac mans. The tradition african system of slavery was based on debt, but slave and owner both know that freedom is expected once the debt was repaid, there was no stripping of original names, faiths, and traditions, unlike in the cac man version. what your leaving out is what they did to get these african kings to sell african captives into slavery. Lets talk about the cacs starting wars between african tribes and nations (alot of times supplying both sides with weapons), destroying food stocks and crops, etc.

There are very few things in this universe absolute and exact outside of mathematics, one of those few things is the fact that the cac man has caused destruction, chaos, and dispear EVERYWHERE he has gone, that shyts not even arguable

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First off you've got the whole thing wrong, Kings weren't selling their own people into slavery, they were selling captives of war (wars usually instigated by cacs), and there understand of slavery was nothing like the cac mans. The tradition african system of slavery was based on debt, but slave and owner both know that freedom is expected once the debt was repaid, there was no stripping of original names, faiths, and traditions, unlike in the cac man version. what your leaving out is what they did to get these african kings to sell african captives into slavery. Lets talk about the cacs starting wars between african tribes and nations (alot of times supplying both sides with weapons), destroying food stocks and crops, etc.

There are very few things in this universe absolute and exact outside of mathematics, one of those few things is the fact that the cac man has caused destruction, chaos, and dispear EVERYWHERE he has gone, that shyts not even arguable

I guess they didn't read the disclaimers :lolbron:

YBE

Banned
Daps

First off you've got the whole thing wrong, Kings weren't selling their own people into slavery, they were selling captives of war (wars usually instigated by cacs), and there understand of slavery was nothing like the cac mans. The tradition african system of slavery was based on debt, but slave and owner both know that freedom is expected once the debt was repaid, there was no stripping of original names, faiths, and traditions, unlike in the cac man version. what your leaving out is what they did to get these african kings to sell african captives into slavery. Lets talk about the cacs starting wars between african tribes and nations (alot of times supplying both sides with weapons), destroying food stocks and crops, etc.

somebody on here knows what the fukk they're talking about :lawd: