Why do ppl get mad when u tell them how America was really built?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Nah.....not enough. Whipped, "putting some powder to a niqqers ass" where someone would put gunpowder and a fuse to a slave's ass just for fun and all other types of shyt I won't describe is pretty unprecedented.

I mean, if you want to rank which group of slaves had it the worst, just say so. Being enslaved in general is an abomination and any abuse that came with it surely could be rated on some scale, and I haven't seen anyone in here trying to tell a black person that Slave sin America had it easier than other slaves.

The one major difference in the transatlantic slave trade to any other slave culture has always been in the fact that they eventually became slaves because of their skin color, not as a prisoner of war or kidnapping. In America, this took on a whole new meaning where black=property.

But my point was just slave trading and handling wasn't new. Roman Slaves were sold naked at auctions tied and bound and were considered property that could not speak back to their masters and would be killed for trying to escape, abused and whipped for not listening/ working. If they tried to escape no one would help them. If one of them ever killed his master, ALL of that masters slaves would be killed.

Almost all of those practices were carried over into the transatlantic slave trade. Again, the biggest difference became the Black = Property mindset in the new world, where no amount of anything would ever make you not someones property.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Cacs in here tryin Miiiiiiiiigghhhhtttyyyy hard to try n equalize da slavery/suffering of black folks wit other races/civilzations. Again, always trynna find a way to make it seem like what we went thru was something "everybody" went thru.

FOH :rudy:

"Everybody" went through slavery but I don't see "everybody" losing their whole damn identities because of it. I don't see anyone else being entirely stripped of their humanity for over 400 years to the point of where they can no longer love themselves or anyone that looks like them :rudy:

When the Romans kept slaves, they did not tell their slaves that they weren't human. They kept them as is and let them live to a certain extent. Often times, slavery was just a way of paying a debt and some people even chose to be slaves to be guaranteed a home and food. This was not the case for chattel slavery. :comeon:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
"Everybody" went through slavery but I don't see "everybody" losing their whole damn identities because of it. I don't see anyone else being entirely stripped of their humanity for over 400 years to the point of where they can no longer love themselves or anyone that looks like them :rudy:

When the Romans kept slaves, they did not tell their slaves that they weren't human. They kept them as is and let them live to a certain extent. Often times, slavery was just a way of paying a debt and some people even chose to be slaves to be guaranteed a home and food. This was not the case for chattel slavery.
:comeon:

This isn't entirely true, but you are correct about the loss of identity aspect. To me it's basically that once black people became synonymous with property, it because easier to to dehumanize property into something less than human, where in previous slave cultures the slaves tended to resemble the masters.

Daps
I never seen white slaves b4 :childplease:

:snoop:

Yeah lets talk about how Africans travel to the west, kidnapped whites, made them slaves, and kept them down for a number of years.:beli:

They would've if they could've. They enslaved their own people, you think they gave a fukk about whites?

But my point was just slave trading and handling wasn't new. Roman Slaves were sold naked at auctions tied and bound and were considered property that could not speak back to their masters and would be killed for trying to escape, abused and whipped for not listening/ working. If they tried to escape no one would help them. If one of them ever killed his master, ALL of that masters slaves would be killed.

exactly.. slavery is horrible, the genocide of Amerindians was horrible, but does every single fukking thing need to be a "black vs white" discussion?

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla

They would've if they could've. They enslaved their own people, you think they gave a fukk about whites?

exactly.. slavery is horrible, the genocide of Amerindians was horrible, but does every single fukking thing need to be a "black vs white" discussion?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Speaking as a cac, I have to agree with all of the things posted in this thread.

It all goes back to the fukking Brits. Mind my words, for all the culture and sophistication they brought to the world, they've brought far more suffering. The British models of imperialism and colonialism and their cultural remnants adopted by other powers are gonna fukk up the world.

The Bank of England and their fractional banking system which was adopted by all others central banks has a signle goal: fukking up the lower and middle classes and robbing them of their wealth.

The money master I see. good doc check it out if you have the time

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
it's a weird statement though

it imply's ppl enslaved and whipped black people and then after doing that for a long period of time america started being created like mold or something because of the slavery. Like if you enslave black ppl somewhere skyscrapers start forming out of the ground. :pachaha:

america's greatest achievements came well after slavery anyways brah