Why do ppl get mad when u tell them how America was really built?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have yet to answer any of my questions, repackaging and reshaping them into questions I didn't ask that you built not to answer.

You'll accept what you imagined in your head.

Breh, I'm not answering you questions because I disagree with your idea that those who oppress are only of a certain skin color. You want to argue about the term "slaves" by comparing the slaves in Egypt, Mayan empire to the slaves brought here in the US? Of course there are vast differences. I'm not even arguing that.

But your whole idea to generalize a group of people as the only group of people to oppress other people is ignorant on so many levels. It's the same argument that a lot of racists will throw out when they generalize certain attributes to skin color. If you're all for that, then you do you breh.

:rudy::weirdo:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh, I'm not answering you questions because I disagree with your idea that those who oppress are only of a certain skin color.

Where did I say this?

:what:

I said Europeans. If black people came up in Europe, they'd act the same way. The byproduct of living in Europe starting with the weather, created the type of people that came out of there. I mentioned how the French and British treated the French and the British. This is why I don't believe you're even read on the names you mentioned. You can't even site anything outside of the use of the word "slavery" and those groups mentioned.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did I say this?

:what:

I said Europeans. If black people came up in Europe, they'd act the same way. The byproduct of living in Europe starting with the weather, created the type of people that came out of there.

:laff::laff::laff:

Now you're just trolling.

We know what you meant when you mentioned Europeans nikka. fukk outta here. I'm done with your ignorant ass.

:heh:

Even so, you think only Europeans oppressed?

:rudy:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I think the bigger point of the last few pages is that European slavery in America is in no way diminished in severity and harm by stating that every 'great' civilization was born and bread of 'some' version of 'slavery'.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I think the bigger point of the last few pages is that European slavery in America is in no way diminished in severity and harm by stating that every 'great' civilization was born and bread of 'some' version of 'slavery'.

I think the slavery by "every great civilization" thing is over emphasized by Europeans and those of European decent who want to lighten the dark spotlight that's pointed to them when it comes to the transatlantic slave trade.

Europe was unique in its brand of slavery. No place in human history went to the degrees of how Europeans treated each other and gradually treated everyone else. This was a byproduct of constantly fighting for limited resources due to living in Europe.

Nature plays a huge role on the behavior of Europeans. You had frenchmen putting other Frenchmen "breaking on the wheel," back in the 1200's, a practice later used in chattel slavery. You had kings branding serfs on their foreheads no differently than how they treated others in chattel slavery. shyt...the majority of torture practices on black slaves came out of Europe. :laugh:

Not too many groups of a history of treating their own people that way.

People need to accept it rather than aligning other empires and the word "slavery" to the practice of Europeans and what took place in the middle ages and beyond.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

Now you're just trolling.

We know what you meant when you mentioned Europeans nikka. fukk outta here. I'm done with your ignorant ass.

:heh:

Even so, you think only Europeans oppressed?

:rudy:

Ignorant?

Compare our posts and look at whose more educated and studied here.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the slavery by "every great civilization" thing is over emphasized by Europeans who want to lighten the dark spotlight that's pointed to them when it comes to the transatlantic slave trade.

Europe was unique in its brand of slavery. No place in human history went to the degrees of how Europeans treated each other and gradually treated everyone else. This was a byproduct of constantly fighting for limited resources due to living in Europe.

Nature plays a huge role on the behavior of Europeans. You had frenchmen putting other Frenchmen "breaking on the wheel," back in the 1200's, a practice later used in chattel slavery.

People need to accept it rather than aligning other empires and the word "slavery" to the practice of Europeans and what took place in the middle ages and beyond.

arab slavery was way worse. But my point is, yeah slavery is fukked up in all sorts of ways, but every single empire in this world, african, asian, european, middle eastern used slavery to build itself up until it got too expensive to keep slaves. This is the same cycle that's been going on forever. This has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with economics. That is just the history of it. How slaves were treated or what not is besides the point.

NYC Rebel

Daps
arab slavery was way worse. But my point is, yeah slavery is fukked up in all sorts of ways, but every single empire in this world, african, asian, european, middle eastern used slavery to build itself up until it got too expensive to keep slaves. This is the same cycle that's been going on forever. This has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with economics. That is just the history of it. How slaves were treated or what not is besides the point.

Give me examples of Arab slavery being way worse.

Put me on to them. African empires absorbed their captured and didn't display the type of barbaric hardships we saw in middle age europe. I bring up historic references as proof. Either deconstruct them or show me the Africans, other than Shaka Zulu, whose empires grew along those lines.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me examples of Arab slavery being way worse.

Put me on to them. African empires absorbed their captured and didn't display the type of barbaric hardships we saw in middle age europe. I bring up historic references as proof. Either deconstruct them or show me the Africans, other than Shaka Zulu, whose empires grew along those lines.

there was a thread in Higher Learning about Arab Slavery. You can look for that there yourself. Europeans model their slavery techniques after the arabs. If you want an example of african slavery, what you think the pyramids were built with? It's all slavery.

NYC Rebel

Daps
there was a thread in Higher Learning about Arab Slavery. You can look for that there yourself. Europeans model their slavery techniques after the arabs. If you want an example of african slavery, what you think the pyramids were built with? It's all slavery.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

I'm a Christian and KNOW that's a lie. There are cities right outside the pyramids which shows that workers....workers built those pyramids, not slaves.

That is one of the biggest lies that continues to be propagated out there.

The pyramids were NOT built on slave labor. I still want to see about Europeans modeling their slave techniques from Arabs considering how they treated their own people.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bwahahahahahahaha.

I'm a Christian and KNOW that's a lie. There are cities right outside the pyramids which shows that workers....workers built those pyramids, not slaves.

That is one of the biggest lies that continues to be propagated out there.

The pyramids were NOT built on slave labor. I still want to see about Europeans modeling their slave techniques from Arabs considering how they treated their own people.
eh, then i'm wrong for that one. no biggie.

NYC Rebel

Daps
eh, then i'm wrong for that one. no biggie.

At least you're cool and we both are open to learning unlike some folks in this thread.

I need to read up more on the history of serfdom in Europe. shyt was basically chattel slavery.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Europeans model their slavery techniques after satan

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm yawning right now. Same nikkas in here on that self righteous shyt the same ones in other threads talking bout pawgs and supporting the continued destruction of the Black community.

In short, shut the fuk up.