Why do ppl get mad when u tell them how America was really built?

Daps
They get mad because they truly do not and will not believe it to be true. And to what Angel on a Rag said, there were white slaves, but they were only a small minority of them. Remember not all slaves went to America they went from Cuba to Brazil. Thats the areas they touched on a triangle outlook. The only people I'd think would have a problem with the reality of the situation is white descendants of Ireland and England considering the fact they added nothing but ignorance and brutality to this country while everyone else actually put in work to make this country what made more and more people emigrate here. Seems like they were the only ones who weren't doing jack shyt when America was being built up except acting like they knew how to run a country. I always wonder though how it would be like if they lost the Rev War. Slaves probably wouldve been released earlier on a technical scale but would still do the same meager work.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
race.jpg

:mindblown: :laugh:

let's talk about how africans sold their own people out and that's why blacks were slaves

let's talk about how every "race" has been slaves, white and arab included

This thread is not about race.

The fact are the facts tho and we're talking about America, NOT other nations.

White ppl werent slaves here in America.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
When you think about it, our people back then were bytchmade to let that ether happen to them

How the fukk you gonna let some random cacs roll up thru your hood from ALL the way across the ocean, chain you up, beat you, force you to work and rape your women? That's some ho ass shyt

Them clowns just submitted to the cacs, on some
tumblr_m6tw9a1QfI1qke9hh.jpg

That COULDN'T have been me. Me and my real-ass nikkas would rather die tryna fight them off

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Also, it's funny that major cities like San Antonio, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Sante Fe, San Diego, etc, etc., are all clearly Spanish settlements.

The Mexicans "lost" the battles....who knows what really happened. But they clearly had those areas before America did.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I love how cacs and c00ns try to deflect shyt by throwin out da "well blacks sold blacks into slavery" shyt as if dat was on some equally world wide scale as wtf cacs have done.

Anything to chip away/deflect da responsibility of countless mass murders, tearing apart of families, and destruction of cultures all ova da world for centuries. :aicmon:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Because history is just that. "His" story. The winner writes the book. Of course they're going to tell the tale and put themselves in high regards.Why you think they didn't want slaves knowing how to read or write Before the industrial revolution, Americas main export was cotton and tobacco and we all know who picked those. Most history books have slavery down to a few paragraphs on some oh yeah,Africans were here "helping" to make America great but let's move on shyt. People don't like the uncomfortable truths

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I love how cacs and c00ns try to deflect shyt by throwin out da "well blacks sold blacks into slavery" shyt as if dat was on some equally world wide scale as wtf cacs have done.

Anything to chip away/deflect da responsibility of countless mass murders, tearing apart of families, and destruction of cultures all ova da world for centuries. :aicmon:

"Blacks" never sold "Blacks" into slavery.

Whats your nationality? And your mother & father. When you answer this question, i'll have a more precise answer for you, i promise.

Wait.........How many times have you shytted on me on this site? :beli:

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
At one point all work was done by slaves with no laborers in the Roman Empire and I think alot of the empire was in middle eastern and european lands

Well by the end of the day it's 2012 and black people still get treated like black people and racism still exist and cac's get treated like royalty

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
"Blacks" never sold "Blacks" into slavery.

Whats your nationality? And your mother & father. When you answer this question, i'll have a more precise answer for you, i promise.

Wait.........How many times have you shytted on me on this site? :beli:

:what: Da fukk are you talkin about?

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
Do we really know how America was built? Hell no These muthafukkas bringing out text books like somebody can't sit down and write a fiction book :flabbynsick: