Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Ran into this shyt one time.
Went out with this slim phatty nerd chick that are like unicorns these days, clicked on all the right levels until I peeped shawty's cross necklace an brought my atheism up.. ol' girl damn near splashed some holy water on ya boy on some :demonic: shyt.

shyt ridiculous.
I got a cousin that's tatted up, always tryna fukk some hoes, and sell dope. But when he found out I didn't care about the bible he wanna say I'm trippin.
:stopitslime:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
so thats what they all do? :upsetfavre:
rhetorical question, they don't
there's a difference between the strongly religious and the christians by proxy from growing up in a christian household

:mindblown:

did you not read the first sentence.
THEY CAN,..THE ONES WHO LIVE BY THE STANDARDS THEY REQUIRE.

I ain't say nttn about ALL.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so if you met a woman that was exactly how you wanted her; looks , mindset, behaviour, etc..but she said she doesn't think these religions make sense , you'll say :scusthov: HOW DARE SHE?! SHE MUSNT BE TAKEN SERIOUS!!
I said

I wouldn't date an atheist. ..

I never said she had to believe in religion

And look at ur post and the other post iN here..... that jump to conclusion instant false logic and lack of comprehensive thought that an atheist chick more than likely has

is the reason.
NO p*ssy is worth dealing with that. I turn down bad bytches cuz of they had the dumb belief the world could be randomly created with no cause, lol

Peace.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
really?
looks at the promuscuity, thottery, out of wedlock rate, club lineups

:usure:

I think he means non religious by being agnostic / atheist .
The broads you talking about be shaking they ass at the club Saturday night and wake up for church next morning.
"jesussss loves his little chilllllldren"

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Would you call it the converse of men wanting s virgin even though they've put their dikk in anything else that moves and has a clit?

shyt we contradict ourselves too.

want a virgin but will complain when she not giving us superb oral sex-----get a nympho and complain she's a hoe and want a virgin.

:yeshrug:

semtex

:)
Daps
anyone can proclaim doesn't mean anything

Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS
So what makes someone an actual Christian?1) What they believe in or 2) the life they lead ?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
religion isn't something that a lot of people volunteer for, it's something that was brought on with their household or culture
like religious indoctrination
I don't really fault people for being imperfect religiously (save for extreme cases) because I don't know how they were introduced to those b
eliefs

okay and if they are imperfect then they shouldn't require somebody to be perfect.
if you require somebody to be god-fearing then you too should be god-fearing.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
okay and if they are imperfect then they shouldn't require somebody to be perfect.
if you require somebody to be god-fearing then you too should be god-fearing.
they are god fearing, some just don't follow the rules
ask most self proclaimed religious people if they're afraid of hell or punishment and they'll tell you yes
some people call themselves christian off the strength of their fear of a higher power and damnation lol
them saying they want a god fearing man isn't saying they want him to be perfect, I would assume that just means no athiests :mjpls:

I'm not religious tho so :manny:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
maybe their standards call for dudes that are same as a regular nikkas as long as they fear god :ld:

the dude must not fear god too much if he just doing whatever--selling crack, robbin people , gang banging, etc and she must not be too god fearing if she stay taking ass pictures, got twerk vines online, getting drunk every weekend.

if either one of them behave like that then being god fearing shouldn't even be a requirement