Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yep. Monday-Saturday, they're all about the :demonic:

Come Sunday, they spend a few hours in church and want to get all holy on you.
It wasn't even Monday- saturday i don't think

It was more like she would go just to hang out.... not even really for God, learning, improvement, etc.

Like a check in the box and time to hang out with people

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Personally wouldn't mind if the person I end up with doesn't practice Christianity. As long as he's a conscious black man. As someone already said, who wants a :demonic: man :dahell:

Same with me. I don't want a religious woman. Give me one who knows about our history as Black people and is aware of what's going on in the world and I can live with that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The biggest hoes I know are always quoting scripture online. In my experience, christians are a joke for the most part.

Very much so.

Black christian men and Black christian women are complete jokes. They don't practice the shyt they preach at all. Some of the most :demonic: people you'll encounter are in church every Sunday.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It wasn't even Monday- saturday i don't think

It was more like she would go just to hang out.... not even really for God, learning, improvement, etc.

Like a check in the box and time to hang out with people

Yes. Most of them just treat it as a Sunday morning social gathering.

The Black Church is an absolute joke.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They're told to.

yea that a possibility, but its just seems weird when it comes from women who arent even religious like that, thats what makes me think sometimes it just a charade

It's just something women say to sound good.

It's a joke..these be the Same women who don't even follow the words of the bible....

U hit the chick with facts about the bible says u need to do this, but they have there own spin on it...

One chick told me that same line.. I didn't even bother with her.. next thing I know I heard from her mouth she smash like 5 dudes in 7 months..

Exactly.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes. Most of them just treat it as a Sunday morning social gathering.

The Black Church is an absolute joke.
:whoa:

I wouldn't go that far, I think people just go to church for the wrong reasons...

And I think people misinterpret what church is. From my understanding, church could be anywhere where people are discussing God.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:whoa:

I wouldn't go that far, I think people just go to church for the wrong reasons...

And I think people misinterpret what church is. From my understanding, church could be anywhere where people are discussing God.

:childplease:

Breh, the Black Church has hauled in damn near a trillion dollars from Black people over the last three decades.

What do we have to show for all that money? Where is the land they've purchased? Where are the schools?

Nation of Islam took in a tiny fraction of that, yet they have farms, schools, etc.

I stand by my statement. The Black Church is a joke.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
who the hell wants a satan worshiping demon?
Go to the opposite extreme thinking it really adds something to the discussion, brehs. People kill me when they do this.

To answer OP it's shyt that is repeated and handed down but doesn't actually hold weight nor have any real meaning to it except in a very minority of cases. I can name one example where this really held true and wasn't just talk. I mean I actually saw this woman stick by her convictions. She found what she was looking for too. I applaud her, but you can tell by many female's choice in dudes that they can't possibly really be on the lookout for anyone who fears God, or anything at all for that matter. :mjlol:

Watch what is done, not said.:yeshrug:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
A woman wants a leader. She wants a man with sense. God-fearing men tend to have their heads on straight. I didn't get along with my daughter's dad UNTIL he really started to believe in God.

When he stopped doing stupid stuff and started to really ask what was his purpose. He wasn't a leader, he was like every other knucklehead. Now, he's the one that tells me to remember to pray and wake up for church, etc. He's the man I respect to lead me. I didn't respect who he was before.

A man is the Head of his household. I used to be very feminist until I read the Bible and realized that we have different roles. A woman is not going to fight a war or build a house. A man isn't going to have a baby and be a good nurturer. The problem today is that society tells men to be softer and women to be harder.

God is the key. If people think a home without a father is bad, just think about an entire planet of people, who doesn't know it's father or how they got here.

Excellent Post!

to answer the thread starter's question...

i know I want a spiritual man...

maybe cause... i'm a spiritual woman.....lol

.......but to give a more clearer answer......i believe in true love...i want that kind of love with a man..cause that is what's real..... conditional love...love based on superficiality isn't real to me...

and true (keyword)
spiritual/religious men believe in true love.....and real relationships/marriages...and making a real meaningful connection with a woman...

and that's what i want....because that's what i believe in ...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Go to the opposite extreme thinking it really adds something to the discussion, brehs. People kill me when they do this.

To answer OP it's shyt that is repeated and handed down but doesn't actually hold weight nor have any real meaning to it except in a very minority of cases. I can name one example where this really held true and wasn't just talk. I mean I actually saw this woman stick by her convictions. She found what she was looking for too. I applaud her, but you can tell by many female's choice in dudes that they can't possibly really be on the lookout for anyone who fears God, or anything at all for that matter. :mjlol:

Watch what is done, not said.:yeshrug:

Yes. It'd be different if Black women actually lived even a fraction of the shyt they claim to be follow.

Like I said, most of them are living a :demonic: lifestyle Monday-Saturday, yet get holy for a few hours on a Sunday morning.

Desire a man of substance when you're living a :demonic: lifestyle, brehettes.