Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
these broads dont be caring about religion like that. THEY just say that to appear not hoe-ish .
Chicks like below are HOEly alright.
:sas2:

3012abba2d0f71efe0df84bff1147553.jpg
:beli:
my body shape sans thottiness, tats and snacks cramed in my toto :scust:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
they can,...the ones that actually live by the standards they require.
how you want a god fearing man on your profile description but your first three photos got ya ass on the sink , you in the club with ya leg on a dude shoulder and you taking a middle finger picture with a blunt and ciroc bottles?
so thats what they all do? :upsetfavre:
rhetorical question, they don't
there's a difference between the strongly religious and the christians by proxy from growing up in a christian household

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:beli:
if that's where your mind goes when asked about a person wanting a religious partner, it's probably you with the problem more than anyone else
instead of painting them all with the same brush and assuming that black women can't be pious, how about you just let people live :francis:

that's why I wasn't talking about ALL black women.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
They are full of shyt. every woman i ever hit went to chuch all the time... doing that dumb shyt.
Some had men who were in the church with them
some were singers in the Church.

I'm not a christian.... and the last girl before my girl now... dude was about to be a head of a chuch and she was going to be 'first lady'

But at the same time -

I'd never date an atheist woman:scust: I will fukk her, but take her seriously ?

so if you met a woman that was exactly how you wanted her; looks , mindset, behaviour, etc..but she said she doesn't think these religions make sense , you'll say :scusthov: HOW DARE SHE?! SHE MUSNT BE TAKEN SERIOUS!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Aside from my beliefs, I'm a better Christian than most self-proclaimed christians. I bet I'm more like Jesus than any Christian :mjpls:

anyone can proclaim doesn't mean anything

Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:stopitslime:

they got them philly/jersey Muslim ratchets, non religious ratchets, catholic ratchets, Mormon ratchets, Jehovah witness ratchets, etc
religion isn't something that a lot of people volunteer for, it's something that was brought on with their household or culture
like religious indoctrination
I don't really fault people for being imperfect religiously (save for extreme cases) because I don't know how they were introduced to those beliefs