Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Are you implying that religious men are more likely to do these things than atheist/agnostic men are?

yes there are religious men who cheat, but it's logical to believe that a man bound by religious principles/documents that forbid adultery, would be less likely than someone who is not...so I believe this is what women are hoping for.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
of course the answer is obvious, the point of the thread is to bash us, and provide yet another excuse for dating non-black women.
you find non-black women more attractive, stop making excuses, just go after what you want.
Lol! Why u had to go and ruin the fun pointing out the obvious. I was over here doin some major trolling implying that nikkas must be hella dumb not to understand that it's easier if ur partner shares the same beliefs as you. Especially long term relationships.

Duh duh duh duh...lmao.
But yeah of course we know some here are just looking for any little excuse. Most women in other cultures are religious as well. But once again it is only a problem when (all together in unison) "black women do it!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isnt a bash black women thread cause I love our sistas but we see it all day in real life and on our time lines. Even the people we personally know who dont do right and dont live that holy lifestyle always has that god fearing man requirment. Is it something they really feel they want, or is it mostly a charade? it seems that whole religious persona has a choke hold on our black women more than any other gender or race. why is that?

A woman wants a leader. She wants a man with sense. God-fearing men tend to have their heads on straight. I didn't get along with my daughter's dad UNTIL he really started to believe in God.

When he stopped doing stupid stuff and started to really ask what was his purpose. He wasn't a leader, he was like every other knucklehead. Now, he's the one that tells me to remember to pray and wake up for church, etc. He's the man I respect to lead me. I didn't respect who he was before.

A man is the Head of his household. I used to be very feminist until I read the Bible and realized that we have different roles. A woman is not going to fight a war or build a house. A man isn't going to have a baby and be a good nurturer. The problem today is that society tells men to be softer and women to be harder.

God is the key. If people think a home without a father is bad, just think about an entire planet of people, who doesn't know it's father or how they got here.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are full of shyt. every woman i ever hit went to chuch all the time... doing that dumb shyt.
Some had men who were in the church with them
some were singers in the Church.

I'm not a christian.... and the last girl before my girl now... dude was about to be a head of a chuch and she was going to be 'first lady'

But at the same time -

I'd never date an atheist woman:scust: I will fukk her, but take her seriously ?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think as a man I would want a woman just as spiritual or religious as myself... Maybe even more so

BUT I do tend to believe that the women who do say something like that (when it comes to dating) are either lying about being religious/no good or doing it for an image.

Like my step moms was all "religious" but possibly one of the foulest people I ever met. And you'll meet a lot of those types in the church

Like going to church makes them better or erases what they consistently do outside the church, don't follow the bible, etc.,

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Ran into this shyt one time.
Went out with this slim phatty nerd chick that are like unicorns these days, clicked on all the right levels until I peeped shawty's cross necklace an brought my atheism up.. ol' girl damn near splashed some holy water on ya boy on some :demonic: shyt.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
men seem to want it too, it's supposed to show that they are a moral person or share the same beliefs with the other religious person

these broads dont be caring about religion like that. THEY just say that to appear not hoe-ish .
Chicks like below are HOEly alright.
:sas2:

3012abba2d0f71efe0df84bff1147553.jpg

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
these broads dont be caring about religion like that. THEY just say that to appear not hoe-ish .
Chicks like below are HOEly alright.
:sas2:

3012abba2d0f71efe0df84bff1147553.jpg
:beli:
if that's where your mind goes when asked about a person wanting a religious partner, it's probably you with the problem more than anyone else
instead of painting them all with the same brush and assuming that black women can't be pious, how about you just let people live :francis:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Personally wouldn't mind if the person I end up with doesn't practice Christianity. As long as he's a conscious black man. As someone already said, who wants a :demonic: man :dahell:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
bytches can't even want a religious partner anymore :snoop:

they can,...the ones that actually live by the standards they require.
how you want a god fearing man on your profile description but your first three photos got ya ass on the sink , you in the club with ya leg on a dude shoulder and you taking a middle finger picture with a blunt and ciroc bottles?