Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Uuummm...because that's how a lot of black women are raised. But from observations a god fearing man is usually the worst...what you hear about preachers and other male members of the church constantly cheating or whatever is generally the truth, so I'm not sure why that's what a lot of black women seek for their whole lives
that's not a god fearing man, that's simply a demon in sheeps clothing.

Daps
Sure are a lot of demons out here :yeshrug:

Being raised in the church (a few different churches) it seems that all I ever saw and heard about was fukkery and drama at all times

we went to church as kids because our parents made us. when we honestly look back, drama and fukkery was all there was in the church, from the pastor on down :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
What if she is religious and wants someone with similar beliefs?

I swear shyt I think is obvious is rocket science to some folks. Ya'll go all around the world to find an answer that was waitin on u at da door. Lmao!

But seriously most people want others who share their beliefs. Why court relationship fukkery by dating someone with different values? Not saying it can't work tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's advantageous for a woman to have a religious man who will most likely be monogamous and take care of the woman and child basically a womans base level purpose. Also religion controls and women want a man that is subdued and controlled...especially black man.
Are you implying that religious men are more likely to do these things than atheist/agnostic men are?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I swear shyt I think is obvious is rocket science to some folks. Ya'll go all around the world to find an answer that was waitin on u at da door. Lmao!

But seriously most people want others who share their beliefs. Why court relationship fukkery by dating someone with different values? Not saying it can't work tho.

This makes the most sense.

But man, the two things that put me off to a woman is her not being able to leave the religion thing alone and being super serious about astrology. Moreso the astrology though.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

of course the answer is obvious, the point of the thread is to bash us, and provide yet another excuse for dating non-black women.
you find non-black women more attractive, stop making excuses, just go after what you want.

Daps
of course the answer is obvious, the point of the thread is to bash us, and provide yet another excuse for dating non-black women.
you find non-black women more attractive, stop making excuses, just go after what you want.

My mother is black, my girlfriend is black lol so no bashing here, I mentioned this to her and it touched a nerve but she kind of agreed.

I love my black women so you wont ever see me bash them on here. I honestly just made this thread after being on facebook this morning and seeing that from multiple women who I know arent fully about that church life :yeshrug: