Why do most of our sistas want a god fearing man?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Also , Church is too much of a production. Men want to be taught , we don't wanna sit and listen to a gospel production for two hours.

NOI teachings feel more like an academic lecture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you didn't respect your baby father until after having a kid... interesting

and I noticed you said "baby dad" not husband... :mjlol:

No, I said I didn't respect who he was before he became a Christian.

And by respect, I mean that I did my own thing. I didn't listen to him, I didn't follow him. I didn't allow him to lead me. I didn't trust his judgement.

Since he's become a Christian there's been a huge change in the type of man he is. I'm more inclined to listen to what he says now, since I know it's not just some B.S.

Plus, when we met, neither of us were into God. I became a "real" Christian years later and he didn't. There was this huge disconnect from what I suddenly wanted in a partner and who he was, which caused problems.

And no we're not married.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's pretty general. Only atheists would have no fear of God.

God-fearing just sounds good. Black women don't really want a man with morals, discipline, integrity, etc. They call those types lames and swagless.
These are the ghetto black women though. The ones that aren't ignorant, tend to be married or in successful relationships.....surprising how that happens. Having that ghetto mentality so immature and stupid.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A god fearing man for the most part is a good thing. If you fear god...you will act morally the vast majority of the time

You can be religious and not god fearing...you can be non-religious and still fear god or the consquences for your actions on earth. So yea...I think women actually should go for god fearing men. The thing is they are extremely rare ...and most women would fukk It up if they had one anyways. Thats also to say...just cause a man is god fearing it doesn't mean he won't have habits or tendencies that make him a bad boyfriend.