Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I agree with all this...... especially about the part about them not having to display their gayness to the world. But I also feel the same applies to heterosexuals breh. We're guilty of this too, we got dozens of threads filled with pix of chicks we'd fuk, letting the world know we're straight. I just think human beings in general whether gay or straight are oversexed for the most part, its tragic. All our female entertainers are basically glorified strippers nowadays b.

We as blacks have it bad but whats ironic as fuk is that all the shyt u mentioned is basically being done to us by OUR own kind now and nobody gives a fukk? White man being our enemy is some ancient shyt, they ain't murdering us regularly like they used to. Its nikkas killing nikkas now. No white person has ever murdered someone I knew, unfortunately my kind has tho

:manny:

That last paragraph. Real shyt. +1

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Oh and before yall use that trump card of "marriage". Marriage is shytty and lost its value anyway.

:umad:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
too keep it 100, tho.

I think gay sex (males, lesbians are cool) is disgusting and it makes me sick to my stomach

but as nasty and demonic as they may be they are still human beings and they deserve our respect and deserve to be treated equal b.

Plus without gays black males wouldn't know how to dress :krs:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
homie just tryna throw salt on our gay parade breh

haters gonna hate :obama:

::: reserves plans for Bisexual bridal shower :::

lmao. I first started looking into gay rights shyt because back in HS I was on some suppppper simp shyt. I had just moved to cincy and really didnt know anybody. Well this one chick I had got to know was this fiiiiiiine sri lankan chick. she just so happened to be head of the gay straight alliance.

So I signed up.

The few friends I had made up to that point were all :huhldup:

lmao. met some cool gay folk though a couple i'm still cool with to this day. and ended up getting a weak ass handy from the chick. but at the end of the day, regardless of what the issue is, I hate seeing people discriminated against or shytted on due to things they can't control. Treat people how you wanna be treated. Pretty simple shyt, really. Motherfukkers always want to shyt on other people.

:yeshrug:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
lmao. I first started looking into gay rights shyt because back in HS I was on some suppppper simp shyt. I had just moved to cincy and really didnt know anybody. Well this one chick I had got to know was this fiiiiiiine sri lankan chick. she just so happened to be head of the gay straight alliance.

So I signed up.

The few friends I had made up to that point were all :huhldup:

lmao. met some cool gay folk though a couple i'm still cool with to this day. and ended up getting a weak ass handy from the chick. but at the end of the day, regardless of what the issue is, I hate seeing people discriminated against or shytted on due to things they can't control. Treat people how you wanna be treated. Pretty simple shyt, really. Motherfukkers always want to shyt on other people.

:yeshrug:

this nikka is...

1. Gay

2. Bi

3. on the DL

:lolbron:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
stank og.. made some valid points... but still tho, i think thats a total strawman arguement... the whole shet about "you can hide being gay, not being black" if someone is forced to hide there orientation in order to not be prosecuted... its injust; simple and plain.

your acting like a gay persons ability to hide their sexuality is some sort of a benefit... how many nikkas u know that have offed themselves cause their black? how many gays u think off themselves every year... there are 2 sides to every coin breh.

and Sierra Mist your weak minded...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sierra Mist is a fukkin hypocritical BIGOT
I mean, he just dumb. You cant really hate someone for being an unobservant uneducated dumbfukk. All you can really do is mock them.

I have no beef with gay people, but I hate how they try to act like they are oppressed. People get called names every day. Compare being called a fakkit to slavery (in America and elsewhere), the Holocaust (as well as other genocides), and Jim Crow. No contest. I also hate how anyone who doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is called homophobic. That's my beef. I don't hate gay people just for being gay.

Remember though. I hate everyone. Gays included. If you're a human I hate you. If I had a choice all people on the planet would get wiped out, regardless of any categories. I'm on my Sensui Swag. :smugdraper:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Sierra Mist is a fukkin hypocritical BIGOT

I mean, he just being dumb. You cant really hate someone for being an unobservant uneducated dumbfukk. All you can really do is mock them.

i mean yeah gay sex is gross but that doesnt mean you gotta lie about their obvious situation.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I have no beef with gay people, but I hate how they try to act like they are oppressed. People get called names every day. Compare being called a fakkit to slavery (in America and elsewhere), the Holocaust (as well as other genocides), and Jim Crow. No contest. I also hate how anyone who doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is called homophobic. That's my beef. I don't hate gay people just for being gay.

Remember though. I hate everyone. Gays included. If you're a human I hate you. If I had a choice all people on the planet would get wiped out, regardless of any categories. I'm on my Sensui Swag. :smugdraper:

its pointless to compare two evils when we both agree that they're evils

being oppressed because ur black or gay sucks regardless (no pun)

I'm not even gay but I get offended when I hear the fakkit word just as I would when I hear ******. (The bigoted Coli mods have been filling my rep box up with the faq word daily lately) Its just out of respect for those who are really gay and are offended by it. Just like I'm sure there are some DECENT white people out there that get offended when they hear other whites say ******. And will go out their way to correct them and let them know they don't appreciate that word being used

:manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
stank og.. made some valid points... but still tho, i think thats a total strawman arguement... the whole shet about "you can hide being gay, not being black" if someone is forced to hide there orientation in order to not be prosecuted... its injust; simple and plain.

your acting like a gay persons ability to hide their sexuality is some sort of a benefit... how many nikkas u know that have offed themselves cause their black? how many gays u think off themselves every year... there are 2 sides to every coin breh.

and Sierra Mist your weak minded...

And yet you're still trynna one up da black folks side of da equation by throwin in bits like da suicide shyt. :rudy:

Aside from legit reasons out of one's control like chemical imbalances in da brain, etc. suicide is a coward's way out. People go thru horrific shyt every day. Raped, molested, physically abused, all kinds of foul fukked up shyt n yet still will demselves to get thru life and even rise above it all. nikkas hangin demselves because somebody called em a faq n made jokes about em at lunch in front of everybody or at a party is some WEAK shyt i'm sorry. If you can't handle dat kinda lame shyt then you definitely weren't meant to handle da REAL shyt life was go hurl atcho ass once you've entered it's realm. Only da strong survive out here. Hate to be so blunt but it's da truth whether YOU or anybody else on your side of da argument chooses to realize it or not breh.

And as for dis shyt right here: "how many nikkas u know that have offed themselves cause their black? "

Fortunately/Unfortunately nikka we got cops, judges, n people out here who've got a monopoly on dat shyt already.
:beli:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Lots of people kill themselves cause they cant come to terms with the fact that they are gay in the first place. Imagine if you were born like that....

:scusthov:....

:huhldup:

I wouldnt kill myself, but id be definitely hating myself a lot if that was the case.