Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
replace gay with black and you have cacs back in the day.

:manny:

Nah not quite. The only right we're talking about here is marriage, not somebody refusing to let you order a hamburger in a public place

And even then look at what happened...as soon as we started sharing the McDonald's they stopped eating there and built a better one 10 miles out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the gahtdamn truth.

And it's really racist (or c00nish) to compare a person's fetish to a person's skin color.

Imagine a white person saying "He gets off eating crap. I don't like eating crap, but I'm not going to say anything negative about it because that's the same as saying I don't like black people. Some people enjoy eating crap just like some people live being black. I don't see how you can talk disparingingly about shyt-eaters when you yourself are a nygger and we used to talk bad about you too!"

If beastiality ever becomes acceptable in society, y'all would probably compare sheep lovers to blacks too. Disgusting, self-hating, and ignorant all at the same time. :mindblown:
If a pedophile says they can't help the fact that they're attracted to children (most people don't pick their fetishes they just get aroused by them and either embellish or ignore them) does that make it acceptable?

If gay people wanna get down with each other they can do that but the right they have to do that also allows straight people to disapprove of it and voice their dasapproval. See to those who support the gay agenda it's not enough for them to just be perverts they want the world to view their perversion as normal and acceptable. Meanwhile many a pervert cane enjoy their perverted fetish due to legal reasons such as beastality.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
they feel like g dep without the jailtime

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
same reason nikkas come into work thinking you care about some female they slayed over the weekend :rudy:.

I personally don't give two shyts about who anyone fukks that isn't me. :manny: