Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
people have already said this in this thread 100x b, say something original

:why:

People need to say it 100 more times so it gets through to your heads. I'd rather be called a fakkit (which I get called 100s of times on this site anyway) than be forced into segregation, slavery, lynched, sent into concentration camps or be burned in a oven.

OH NO!!!! YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED!!! THAT'S SO BAD!!! POOR YOU!!!

Compare the two. It's so astronomically different that it's not even funny. All evil is not equal.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
get over it blackie

I'm sure saying "get over it fakkits" would pretty much destroy the purpose of this thread.
i0BvMhTJDVYko.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I read something in this thread I'd like to correct: there's no gene for homosexuality therefore it can't be passed on hereditarily since.......it doesn't exist.
Now what I think on the issue ? I think homosexuality is a perversion but I don't condone gay bashing. Gay marriage is a semantic fallacy. Why didn't they come up with an alternative term ? Marriage by definition is between a man and a woman only. And last but not least gay couples should never be allowed to adopt children.

Yeah because kids being horded in underfunded, overcrowded, group homes is superior.

Ive never understood the whole optimal situation or nothing mentality, that goes for anything not just adoption.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Yeah because kids being horded in underfunded, overcrowded, group homes is superior.

Ive never understood the whole optimal situation or nothing mentality, that goes for anything not just adoption.

no need to feed into stereotypes
if you think the wellbeing of a kid is primarily based on financial resources or that 'kids being horded in underfunded, overcrowded, group homes' is even remotely imputable to the interdiction for gay couples to adopt then I dunno what to tell ya

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2167756-13E5356C000005DC-981_634x673.jpg

article-2167756-13E54D0A000005DC-277_634x700.jpg

Faggots

This is against the way God created man. I cannot endorse this behavior. Too many women out there for me to be gay

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
damn anderson cooper can easily get the finses biches..but dude would rather have a penis

that shyt aint normal

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gayness does not erase white privilege. blond hair blue eyed anderson cooper is still a blond hair blue eyed white man in america. Its lunacy to say someone like him shares the same experience as black man at any point in history.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Its funny how the same cats who think gays should be burned at the stake are the same exact dudes who sag their pants and are overtly obsessed with the latest fashion trends (wonder where that comes from, hmmm)

But since we were slaves n shyt we have a right to be bigoted against other groups of people because we suffered the most.So I guess it makes everything okay :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator: