Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Different struggles, but if you think there has even been tolerance for homosexuals existing and living their lives at all in modern society until like, 40 years ago you're just incorrect.

And since gay minorities exist (whom life is pretty much hell on earth given that minorities are often the most anti gay groups) I dont see why you need to downplay their struggles.

Bottom line is: Gay people have and will still be executed, beaten, marginalized, and have their rights stripped from them, and thats not right.

Think about it this way: minorities have been exploited and abused.... But Gays couldnt even exist out in the open without being snuffed out one by one.

:what::wtf:

1. Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :usure: :stopitslime:

"It was expected and socially acceptable for a freeborn Roman man to want sex with both female and male partners, as long as he took the penetrative role.[10] The morality of the behavior depended on the social standing of the partner, not gender per se. Both women and young men were considered normal objects of desire, but outside marriage a man was supposed to act on his desires only with slaves, prostitutes (who were often slaves), and the infames. Gender did not determine whether a sexual partner was acceptable, as long as a man's enjoyment did not encroach on another's man integrity. It was immoral to have sex with another freeborn man's wife, his marriageable daughter, his underage son, or with the man himself; sexual use of another man's slave was subject to the owner's permission."

Homosexuality wasn't an issue until Christianity came thru crushin da buildings on all dat shyt.

2. You're talkin as if gays have had it somewhat worse because they couldn't come out n be "open" sayin dey were gay. nikka please, our people couldn't eam be fukkin BORN without bein snuffed out for how dey looked. Are you fukkin kiddin me wit dis garbage mane? :comeon:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
"You ever see white people call a network White Entertainment Television?"

It makes me :snoop: to hear my people sound just like CACs.

stop trying to make people feel like they are being "CAC's" for not supporting gay people for fuk sakes:damn:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
And yet guess who still gets shytted on daily more than any other?....Take a one guess. :aicmon:

never+forget.jpg

That picture doesn't really support your argument in the context of what the fukk we're talking about specifically in this thread, but I get what you're saying. And its completely subjective as to which one gets shytted on more daily, as I'm sure we'd argue the opposite of what a bunch of gay dudes would. That shyts irrelevant anyways.

All I'm saying is its stupid for nikkas to be coming out shytting on another group of people who are trying to gain some respect either from the community at large, or within their own. If they're not forcing it on you, what's the problem? nikkas getting upset that they're supporting each other? Word? CAC talk right there. We're supposed to identify with struggle because we're still struggling to this fukking day. You can have your personal beliefs n what not and think something is gross without coming out and expressing that you want them to stop supporting their people and shyt.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
You still can't read. I mentioned christianity earlier, and I said DIFFERENT struggles, not worse.

FYI legislation against Gays was enacted as early as the Assyrian empire(just did some googling), and always on death.

Overreacting too.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why aren't hetero's allowed to be grossed out/offended by gay sex without being cast as some kind of hitler type freak/hater?

:rudy:

Nobody gives a fukk about how you feel about homosexuality.

The issue is, why should YOUR feelings dictate how THEY live their lives?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's just mind bogglin how cats can sit here and try n act like da shyt gays are dealin wit is on par wit what other minorities(specifically blacks) have gone/still goin/will continue to go thru.

You nikkas is really on some otha shyt. :childplease:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:rudy:

Nobody gives a fukk about how you feel about homosexuality.

The issue is, why should YOUR feelings dictate how THEY live their lives?

:dwillhuh:my feelings aint dictating shyt and aren't meant too dictate anything

gays appear to be living fine as well plus im in canada where there have been gay pride parades since i been alive i think
i don't have any reasons to want to tell gay people how to live

i don't want to be cast as some sort of psycho hating freak because i maybe think gay people are over the top and i don't really want to be around a gay person who is acting flamboyantly gay. And now people are equating it to racism, so basically if you find gay people disturbing you are on par with hating another human being because of their skin color. Retarded.:skip:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
It's just mind bogglin how cats can sit here and try n act like da shyt gays are dealin wit is on par wit what other minorities(specifically blacks) have gone/still goin/will continue to go thru.

but the point is.. its not a pissin contest.. like would you argue with a jew about which is worse the holocaust or slavery?

its a dead end arguement to have. in 2012 gays are persecuted and blacks are persecuted... both are wrong.

Daps
:smh: I always find it ridiculous that we go the hardest on that anti-gay tip, shyt is counter intuitive but I guess it makes sense blacks/hispanics are a lot more religious than other groups

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
but the point is.. its not a pissin contest.. like would you argue with a jew about which is worse the holocaust or slavery?

its a dead end arguement to have. in 2012 gays are persecuted and blacks are persecuted... both are wrong.

I know It's not about a pissin contest. It's about how people are trynna equate one to da other when dey are CLEARLY nowhere near da same levels of persecution. Dat's my ONLY beef. As a person of color I find it annoying and insulting. Period.

Dis aint bout no anti-gay shyt at all. Folks can do wtf dey wanna do. Just dont try to parallel your struggles for people accepting your sexual preference wit dat of somebody who is born without da convenience of being able to "hide" who dey are.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Does it really matter who is getting shytted on more? Are you proud of it or something? They've gone through shyt. We've gone through shyt. The thing we should be focusing on isn't who has had it worse, but why the fukk is this still going on in such an "enlightened" era???

Why are there still so many people intolerant of change or people being different? Have they had it worse than us? Uh...no. Not in my opinion. That doesn't mean that the shyts okay though.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know It's not about a pissin contest. It's about how people are trynna equate one to da other when dey are CLEARLY nowhere near da same levels of persecution. Dat's my ONLY beef. As a person of color I find it annoying and insulting. Period.

Dis shyt aint bout no anti-gay shyt at all. Folks can do wtf dey wanna do. Just dont try to parallel your struggles for people accepting your sexual preference wit dat of somebody who can't necessarily "hide" what dey are.

Ah.

Well said. :obama:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I know It's not about a pissin contest. It's about how people are trynna equate one to da other when dey are CLEARLY nowhere near da same levels of persecution. Dat's my ONLY beef. I find it annoying and insulting. Period.

i feel you. the history of blacks in north america is unique and its really not comparable to any injustice... but with that being said persecution is persecution... and with blacks having such a history in this country and gays now having their rights being voted on by the majority... comparisons will be drawn... i really dont think its something to be insulted about.

im black, so obviously im not denying the strong lingering effects of race stratification... but doesnt it seem kind of infantile to be on that "my pain is so much worse than your pain" tip?