Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
[/SIZE]

Ah.

Well said. :obama:

its so painfully not well said...

the arguement he just put forth is that homophobia and racism cannot be paralled because gays can hide their sexuality?

both are persecutions based on a genetic predisposition... if your going to use history and say "whats happened to me is worse than whats happened to you" obviously blacks win... but the two things are inherently comparable.

the persecution of the minority.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
its so painfully not well said...

the arguement he just put forth is that homophobia and racism cannot be paralled because gays can hide their sexuality?

both are persecutions based on a genetic predisposition... if your going to use history and say "whats happened to me is worse than whats happened to you" obviously blacks win... but the two things are inherently comparable.

the persecution of the minority.

I don't think you can parallel them as to the reason he stated. Its something that isn't as out there as the color of your skin. Doesn't make it something that should be taken less seriously. Like you said, the black struggle in America is something unique. I wouldn't really parallel the gay thing going on right now to civil rights.

If I had to choose something, honestly, I might most parallel it with the women's rights movement. For some reason I can't really explain...it seems like a fair comparison though.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
:dwillhuh:my feelings aint dictating shyt and aren't meant too dictate anything

gays appear to be living fine as well plus im in canada where there have been gay pride parades since i been alive i think
i don't have any reasons to want to tell gay people how to live

i don't want to be cast as some sort of psycho hating freak because i maybe think gay people are over the top and i don't really want to be around a gay person who is acting flamboyantly gay. And now people are equating it to racism, so basically if you find gay people disturbing you are on par with hating another human being because of their skin color. Retarded.:skip:

but its the same thing as a white person saying... i dont really want to be around a black person acting ratchet... acting flamboyant isnt oftputting to the majority of people, just like being ratchet...

there are extremes in every group u shouldnt let that dictate how u feel about them as a whole

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I don't think you can parallel them as to the reason he stated. Its something that isn't as out there as the color of your skin. Doesn't make it something that should be taken less seriously. Like you said, the black struggle in America is something unique. I wouldn't really parallel the gay thing going on right now to civil rights.

If I had to choose something, honestly, I might most parallel it with the women's rights movement. For some reason I can't really explain...it seems like a fair comparison though.

nah i could definitely see why u would compare to woman's rights.. because homosexuals have many rights already and are just pushing to be equal in all regards... kinda like woman's suffrage... whereas blacks had to go from being less than human to where were at now...

and i can see where ur comin from... but the fact is parrallels can be drawn between the 2 things... i mean we just had a vote in america in 2012 where the majority voted on the rights of the minority... its like to a certain degree people are forgetting the progress of the civil rights movements

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
but real spit tho, regardless of whether or not u think the gay struggle is equal or not to the struggle of african americans in the united states is irrelevant.

Every level headed individual here agrees that gays do have it pretty bad, even in modern times.

Like we all agree that its fukked up that they can't get married and that some of them are murdered and labeled as outcast from their family simply because they're gay.

Right?

If u don't then u have no business mentioning the black struggle because u obviously know nothing about it.

That's why I find it hypocritical that the same cats who get emotional over the word ****** are the same ones throwing out the word fakkit with the quickness. You're basically just like the racist white man u hate so much b

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
but real spit tho, regardless of whether or not u think the gay struggle is equal or not to the struggle of african americans in the united states is irrelevant.

Every level headed individual here agrees that gays do have it pretty bad, even in modern times.

Like we all agree that its fukked up that they can't get married and that some of them are murdered and labeled as outcast from their family simply because they're gay.

Right?

If u don't then u have no business mentioning the black struggle because u obviously know nothing about it.

That's why I find it hypocritical that the same cats who get emotional over the word ****** are the same ones throwing out the word fakkit with the quickness. You're basically just like the racist white man u hate so much b

You don't have to let everyone know you're gay. You can be gay your whole life and not be discriminated against. Now tell someone to hide their skin color.... exactly. This is the dumbest argument. Gay people aren't losing jobs because they are gay. Gay people never had to drink at "Gay only fountains." Gay people never LEGALLY got lynched or sent dogs and firehoses on them because they were gay. All gay people get is being called names, and last I checked you don't have to be gay to be called names. So spare me. The only "bad" gay people have is shyt everyone else has. The pussies can't take being called a name? No one wants to hear about some fakkits letting other dudes ram their dikks in your a$$holes. Like I said, gay people are pretentious attention whores who want to feel oppressed just to "fit in" with the people who really were oppressed. They are like the people on facebook that were on that KONY bs. They want to feel like they are part of some "cause".

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
i feel you. the history of blacks in north america is unique and its really not comparable to any injustice... but with that being said persecution is persecution... and with blacks having such a history in this country and gays now having their rights being voted on by the majority... comparisons will be drawn... i really dont think its something to be insulted about.

im black, so obviously im not denying the strong lingering effects of race stratification... but doesnt it seem kind of infantile to be on that "my pain is so much worse than your pain" tip?

Breh da only "rights" of gays bein voted on by da majority dat's in an uproar right now is their right to get married. Not their right to vote, not their right to be treated as equal human beings, not their right to sit n learn in da same schools, ride da same buses, etc. So let's be easy wit all da "rights" talk cuzzo. :laugh::aicmon:

And I dont see da acknowledgement of da struggles of my ancestors and my people TODAY being far more deeper than dat of repressed homosexuals as being "infantile". Especially when ours is constantly being watered down n chipped away in order for some other group of individuals, who's matters aren't even in da same stratosphere, to somehow make their issues on da same/ equal playing field...i'm sorry dat's a fukkin prollem in my book. I'm just not coo wit dat. :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to let everyone know you're gay. You can be gay your whole life and not be discriminated against. Now tell someone to hide their skin color.... exactly. This is the dumbest argument. Gay people aren't losing jobs because they are gay. Gay people never had to drink at "Gay only fountains." Gay people never got lynched or sent dogs and firehoses on them because they were gay. All gay people get is being called names, and last I checked you don't have to be gay to be called names. So spare me. The only "bad" gay people have is shyt everyone else has. The pussies can't take being called a name? No one wants to hear about some fakkits letting other dudes ram their dikks in your a$$holes. Like I said, gay people are pretentious attention whores who want to feel oppressed just to "fit in" with the people who really were oppressed. They are like the people on facebook that were on that KONY bs. They want to feel like they are part of some "cause".

You didn't read anything in this goddamn thread... or the very post you quoted. :snoop:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
You don't have to let everyone know you're gay. You can be gay your whole life and not be discriminated against. Now tell someone to hide their skin color.... exactly. This is the dumbest argument. Gay people aren't losing jobs because they are gay. Gay people never had to drink at "Gay only fountains." Gay people never got lynched or sent dogs and firehoses on them because they were gay. No one wants to hear about some fakkits letting other dudes ram their dikks in your a$$holes. Like I said, gay people are pretentious attention whores who want to feel oppressed just to "fit in" with the people who really were oppressed. They are like the people on facebook that were on that KONY bs. They want to feel like they are part of some "cause".

I agree with all this...... especially about the part about them not having to display their gayness to the world. But I also feel the same applies to heterosexuals breh. We're guilty of this too, we got dozens of threads filled with pix of chicks we'd fuk, letting the world know we're straight. I just think human beings in general whether gay or straight are oversexed for the most part, its tragic. All our female entertainers are basically glorified strippers nowadays b.

We as blacks have it bad but whats ironic as fuk is that all the shyt u mentioned is basically being done to us by OUR own kind now and nobody gives a fukk? White man being our enemy is some ancient shyt, they ain't murdering us regularly like they used to. Its nikkas killing nikkas now. No white person has ever murdered someone I knew, unfortunately my kind has tho

:manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
No you didnt. You insinuated that nobody used violence against gays and nobody's lost a job from being gay for one, both of which are objectively incorrect arguments.

Breh da only "rights" of gays bein voted on by da majority dat's in an uproar right now is their right to get married. Not their right to vote, not their right to be treated as equal human beings, not their right to sit n learn in da same schools, ride da same buses, etc. So let's be easy wit all da "rights" talk cuzzo. :laugh::aicmon:

Adopting children.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You don't have to let everyone know you're gay. You can be gay your whole life and not be discriminated against. Now tell someone to hide their skin color.... exactly. This is the dumbest argument. Gay people aren't losing jobs because they are gay. Gay people never had to drink at "Gay only fountains." Gay people never LEGALLY got lynched or sent dogs and firehoses on them because they were gay. All gay people get is being called names, and last I checked you don't have to be gay to be called names. So spare me. The only "bad" gay people have is shyt everyone else has. The pussies can't take being called a name? No one wants to hear about some fakkits letting other dudes ram their dikks in your a$$holes. Like I said, gay people are pretentious attention whores who want to feel oppressed just to "fit in" with the people who really were oppressed. They are like the people on facebook that were on that KONY bs. They want to feel like they are part of some "cause".

Why do you talk?

These points you think you're making have been covered since your shytty first post ITT.

Seriously. Why do you talk?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I agree with all this...... especially about the part about them not having to display their gayness to the world. But I also feel the same applies to heterosexuals breh. We're guilty of this too, we got dozens of threads filled with pix of chicks we'd fuk, letting the world know we're straight. I just think human beings in general whether gay or straight are oversexed for the most part, its tragic. All our female entertainers are basically glorified strippers nowadays b.

We as blacks have it bad but whats ironic as fuk is that all the shyt u mentioned is basically being done to us by OUR own kind now and nobody gives a fukk? White man being our enemy is some ancient shyt, they ain't murdering us regularly like they used to. Its nikkas killing nikkas now. No white person has ever murdered someone I knew, unfortunately my kind has tho

:manny:
It was legal to discriminate against minorities in America. It's illegal to discriminate against gay people. There really is no rebuttal to this. Even if a guy is openly gay what will happen to him? He'll get called names, just like everyone else does. BOO fukkING HOO!!!
Why do you talk?

These points you think you're making have been covered since your shytty first post ITT.

Seriously. Why do you talk?

Because I can.
No you didnt. You insinuated that nobody used violence against gays and nobody's lost a job from being gay for one, both of which are objectively incorrect arguments.

Adopting children.

No one has ever LEGALLY been discriminated against for being gay..... Stop it. :beli: