Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
who gives a fukk lol

but honestly i live in nyc used to see a bunch of these nikkas holding hands and kissing when i went to manhattan used to bother me when i was younger but now idgaf let nikkas do what they want. cacs aint want black people to have rights thats how i look at it let them live

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You sound like CACs when they say that shyt about not having a white history month. :stopitslime:

I get what your sayin bout ol boy's comments, but here's my prollem wit dis "force fed/in ya face" homosexuality agenda nowadays. I'm all for lettin folks live dey lives, what da next mufukka eat dont make me shyt BUT I do get irked as fukk when gays try n equate their struggles wit dat of other minorities, ESPECIALLY black folk. shyt gets me annoyed n irritated when i hear dat silly ass bullshyt. Gay people weren't seen as subhuman for centuries. Gay people weren't slaughtered by da millions just because of their skin pigment. Gay people weren't ripped of their cultures n traditions n shipped all ova da world to build other people's empires/lands.

If i had kids, i wouldn't mind taken dem to a parade celebratin African culture, Irish culture, Latin culture, Indian culture, Native American culture, etc......you think i would take em to a fukkin gay pride parade? Would you? :usure:

Struggles wit whether a mufukka prefers da paynus or da p*ssy ≠ struggles dealin wit bein a certain race (black specifically)

Dat's just my opinion. :yeshrug:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Because they feel that people should be obligated to accept them, even though nobody gives a fukk. Its part of their agenda.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I get what your sayin bout ol boy's comments, but here's my prollem wit dis "force fed/in ya face" homosexuality agenda nowadays. I'm all for lettin folks live dey lives, what da next mufukka eat dont make me shyt BUT I do get irked as fukk when gays try n equate their struggles wit dat of other minorities, ESPECIALLY black folk. shyt gets me annoyed n irritated when i hear dat silly ass bullshyt. Gay people weren't seen as subhuman for centuries. Gay people weren't slaughtered by da millions just because of their skin pigment. Gay people weren't ripped of their cultures n traditions n shipped all ova da world to build other people's empires/lands.

If i had kids, i wouldn't mind taken dem to a parade celebratin African culture, Irish culture, Latin culture, Indian culture, Native American culture, etc......you think i would take em to a fukkin gay pride parade? Would you? :usure:

Struggles wit whether a mufukka prefers da paynus or da p*ssy ≠ struggles dealin wit bein a certain race (black specifically)

Dat's just my opinion. :yeshrug:
This is just incorrect.

Dude.... Gay people were never allowed to have a culture in the post-christian world. They were not tolerated to be in the open until very very recently? You know what they do to them in the middle east? They plug their asses with hot wax and feed them till their organs explode and they hemorrage out. You know what that witch drowning shyt came from in the middle ages? Because theyd catch gay people at it and basically execute them. Gay people were so repressed they literally werent allowed to be themselves for thousands of years in many cultures.

I would say they have plenty of struggles. You know how common fagbashing still is? Especially for gay kids still in school?

:rudy:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they dont. people get mad and they raise a stink about it.

The fact of the matter is the only person you can be responsible for and accountable for is yourself and your reactions.

if you want to yell, blog, throw rocks at and curse, gays, blacks, overweight, handicapped, elderly, tall, poor, whatever description your the one actin a fukkin fool.

i dont talk shyt to a black guy walkin with his white girl in the mall

or the gay couple gettin taunted and threatened in the mall

i talk shyt to the people that do the talkin.....why the fukk are you so mad, they aint takin food out your mouth or money outta your pocket, so fukk off. :yeshrug:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This is just incorrect.

Dude.... Gay people were never allowed to have a culture in the post-christian world. They were not tolerated to be in the open until very very recently? You know what they do to them in the middle east? They plug their asses with hot wax and feed them till their organs explode and they hemorrage out. You know what that witch drowning shyt came from in the middle ages? Because theyd catch gay people at it and basically execute them. Gay people were so repressed they literally werent allowed to be themselves for thousands of years in many cultures.

I would say they have plenty of struggles. You know how common fagbashing still is? Especially for gay kids still in school?

:rudy:

You really trynna put da plights of homosexuals on da same level to dat of what people of color have been enduring for centuries? You serious wit dis bullshyt breh? :comeon:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
both hetersexual and homosexuals wear their sexuality on their sleeves breh, go 2 any barbershop and see what they often talk about. ur only bothered by gay people doing it because ur slightly bigoted

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You really trynna put da plights of homosexuals on da same level to dat of what people of color have been enduring for centuries? You serious wit dis bullshyt breh? :comeon:

I think he just did. Black folks arent the only people that have been getting the short end of the stick. I mean, the fukking Jews that EVERYBODY hates have been getting shytted on since the old testament nikka.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Different struggles, but if you think there has even been tolerance for homosexuals existing and living their lives at all in modern society until like, 40 years ago you're just incorrect.

And since gay minorities exist (whom life is pretty much hell on earth given that minorities are often the most anti gay groups) I dont see why you need to downplay their struggles.

Bottom line is: Gay people have and will still be executed, beaten, marginalized, and have their rights stripped from them, and thats not right.

Think about it this way: minorities have been exploited and abused.... But Gays couldnt even exist out in the open without being snuffed out one by one.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I think he just did. Black folks arent the only people that have been getting the short end of the stick. I mean, the fukking Jews that EVERYBODY hates have been getting shytted on since the old testament nikka.

i dont see how racism is any different than what gays go thru today. whites liked africans enough 2 own them. no one wants to own a gay slave b

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
i dont see how racism is any different than what gays go thru today. whites liked africans enough 2 own them. no one wants to own a gay slave b

:usure:

112a.jpg

:russ:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

And yet guess who still gets shytted on daily more than any other?....Take a one guess. :aicmon:

never+forget.jpg