Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
When u think about how pointless and cruel existence is I'm honestly surprised that there aren't more suicides.

I seen a hyena rip out the unborn calf from an Antelopes belly b, we live in a fuked up world.

Everyone isn't as strong as the next man, thats just life....just like everyone can't hoop like Kobe or draw like Picasso. I'm not gonna call someone weak simply because they couldn't do what I or others do. Which is exist. shyts hard b....plus mental illness plays a role.....its not that simple as ur making it out to be breh.....but thats another debate and u don't care to do the knowledge anyway so...

to keep it 100, blacks should be offing themselves left and right. And we are too, black suicide rate is slowly on the come up. Check the stats.

RIP Don Cornelius.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Lots of people kill themselves cause they cant come to terms with the fact that they are gay in the first place. Imagine if you were born like that....

:scusthov:....

:huhldup:

I wouldnt kill myself, but id be definitely hating myself a lot if that was the case.

People kill themselves because they are too fat, too short, too ugly, failed out of school, a girl dumped them. Imagine being born too short or ugly and hating yourself for that. The funny thing is people are so evil and cruel when it comes to how people look (which you can't change for the most part) yet become Saints when it comes to how gay people feel. This is why Demons (theoretically of course) are better than humans. A demon will be evil and not waver into pretending he's good. A demon at least admits and owns up to his evil ways. People on the other hand are cruel and evil and then try to mask it under the guise of being a "humanitarian" and "socially active." That pisses me off so much. Sinner today. Saint tomorrow. It's just like the people who will call someone ugly but then call a deformed kid on youtube "beautiful". Man I hate people.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
plus peoples families be disowning them and throwing them out and shyt for being gay, you lose friends over it sometimes, your religious community.... people at work definitely be clowning about it

being gay and open about it pretty much looks like a having to say goodbye to a lot of people in your life.
People kill themselves because they are too fat, too short, too ugly, failed out of school, a girl dumped them. Imagine being born too short or ugly and hating yourself for that. The funny thing is people are so evil and cruel when it comes to how people look (which you can't change for the most part) yet become Saints when it comes to how gay people feel. This is why Demons (theoretically of course) are better than humans. A demon will be evil and not waver into pretending he's good. A demon at least admits and owns up to his evil ways. People on the other hand are cruel and evil and then try to mask it under the guise of being a "humanitarian" and "socially active." That pisses me off so much. Sinner today. Saint tomorrow. It's just like the people who will call someone ugly but then call a deformed kid on youtube "beautiful". Man I hate people.
I dont advocate bullying of any form, fuccouttahere.

Im not your psychiatrist and neither is anyone in this thread. I know you're on some teenage "i haaaaate everyone" shyt and nobody cares/grew out of that shyt a long time ago.

:manny:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'm done with you buddy. :aicmon:

I asked u a question breh, isn't denouncing ur religion when ur put on the spot a sin or summin?

Isn't that what Peter, John, Marc and the rest of them bytch nikkas did when asked if they knew Jesus?

I'm just saying that if u believe gays should be killed which is what ur book says then ur opinion on the matter is void b

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just like there are straight males and females who go over the top flaunting thier sexuality there will be gays that do the same. Its just that none of us have a problem with a woman leaving the house half naked and twisting.

The thing the majority of gay and lesbian people are walking around normally and you would never know they were gay unless they told you.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
you completely took what i said and twisted it... if you think suicide is cowardly ok cool... thats neither here nor there... what im saying is HIDING your sexuality or being in the closet is gonna put you under mental durress... self-hate is an epidemic among every sub-culture blacks and gays included.

and this whole thread got off point man... im not even trying to say racism and homophobia should be equated... what im saying is the thought process behind both forms of prosecution DEFINITELY parallel each other...

its fukked up cause im pro-black as hell man... dont get that shet twisted... but all im saying is if you simplify both are the prosecution of the minority because of something innate. take history out of it, the two groups have alot in common

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I asked u a question breh, isn't denouncing ur religion when ur put on the spot a sin or summin?

Isn't that what Peter, John, Marc and the rest of them bytch nikkas did when asked if they knew Jesus?

I'm just saying that if u believe gays should be killed which is what ur book says then ur opinion on the matter is void b

Dis will be my last time respondin to you. Go look at any thread made about religion in here and/or Higher Learning. I don't subscribe to non of dat fairy tale bullshyt.

Now gon :troll: somebody else breh.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I read something in this thread I'd like to correct: there's no gene for homosexuality therefore it can't be passed on hereditarily since.......it doesn't exist.
Now what I think on the issue ? I think homosexuality is a perversion but I don't condone gay bashing. Gay marriage is a semantic fallacy. Why didn't they come up with an alternative term ? Marriage by definition is between a man and a woman only. And last but not least gay couples should never be allowed to adopt children.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I read something in this thread I'd like to correct: there's no gene for homosexuality therefore it can't be passed on hereditarily since.......it doesn't exist.
Now what I think on the issue ? I think homosexuality is a perversion but I don't condone gay bashing. Gay marriage is a semantic fallacy. Why didn't they come with an alternative term ? Marriage by definition is between a man and a woman only. And last but not least gay couples should never be allowed to adopt children.

Bolded is simply not true, go do ur research then come back breh

:comeon:

and Marriage is failed social experiment that only still exist because of religion and tradition. It should honestly be eliminated all together, but since its still here then everyone should be entitled to it.

And Gay people wouldn't have to adopt if heterosexual people stopped having kids they can't take care of

:manny:

Daps
:snoop: I can't believe mf are in here comparing the gays "struggle" to the real struggle of black people. I never known they had legislation saying gays were 3/5 human. Or gays killed by the millions. Hung in trees. Segregated in schools. Shackled and Chained for labor.

The comparison is laughable and disgusting. Struggle? Persecuted? GTFOH!!

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: I can't believe mf are in here comparing the gays "struggle" to the real struggle of black people. I never known they had legislation saying gays were 3/5 human. Or gays killed by the millions. Hung in trees. Segregated in schools. Shackled and Chained for labor.

The comparison is laughable and disgusting. Struggle? Persecuted? GTFOH!!

people have already said this in this thread 100x b, say something original

:why: