Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This married ho @AZBeauty who has posts lusting after her white zaddy has a husband who cheats on her by telling her that he’s going to get gas so she surfaces on the coli to vent her frustration at all black men.
@_MuderSheWrote_ told people he/she has a dyck@Caca-faat is about to get exposed for something .

The rest of the 90% of the posts are @AZBeauty copping pleas, bullshytting, and saying that she’s going to leave the thread 7 hrs ago. Random hos who popped out make appearances bc they have a problem with being ho shamed bc they’re mad at being pumped and dumped; so they take out their agitation on male posters they never met..
Oh dear,

All I gotta say to that is...

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:wow:Nicole vs @bcrusaderw would've been Thanos vs the Avengers status. And back than we had the feature Page too. Thread would be in the rafters.

Jesus Christ :dead:

The wars she kicked off on this forum..nikka joined just to chill, semi-lurk and read on some good discussion and next thing you know, I’m booted up for war. :mjlol:

Her, @PeridotPuss and @LadySimone kept nikkas firing the cannons daily :dead:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
The reason we reconvened was because I asked you to cite the specific instances you based your points on, you didn't have time to earlier because you were at work, you said you have time now, that's what the time should be used for and then we can resume the conversation from that point.

:comeon: okay Matt.

We will reconvene in the next gender war thread.

Be prepared.