Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I was jus wondering if y’all was black women
I jus wanted to mess wit y’all :mjgrin:

it ain’t like I tried to holla or some rude foul shyt.:aicmon:

Put yo damn guard down sometime.everybody ain’t trien to attack u
@Nicole0416

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: And i ain't even @ all the posters that know what i look like.
You have nothing to prove to him- he knows damn well that your black by your commenting style, consistency, and the substance of what you talk about. 99.98% of the time when dudes go odee with the that female poster is a man, female poster is a white man, yada yada ..that’s a tactic to have you post or dm a pic, or yo get your look.
You’ve been here long enough. @ya sinning mane worry about that actual racist cacs that posters like you let slip through the cracks bc you’re not focused on issues that need attention. Weirdo shyt - pressing for female online interaction. If she wanted you to know, she would tell you
:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was jus wondering if y’all was black women
I jus wanted to mess wit y’all :mjgrin:

it ain’t like I tried to holla or some rude foul shyt.:aicmon:

Put yo damn guard down sometime.everybody ain’t trien to attack u
@Nicole0416
That’s not how this works - let me get this straight; the few women (like us) that actually listen to and support y’all as black men, no bedwench or cac promoting are the same females that your pressed ass wants to harass and throw out accusations about. I don’t feel attacked, im annoyed. This is not fukkin Tinder - we’re not here for that type of action ; we actually have offline male attention. Discuss and move on. Real simple. run up on and bother the coli stripper bytches and sexcorts; I’m sure they’ll work off a fee based arrangement system.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Clicked the comments on this thread.

Nicole0416 - 126 replies

Welp...
giphy.gif

Exactly

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get help psycho
That’s right bytch- keep it short and sweet. Stay mad because I keep bodying and burying you self loathing skeeted through white man’s bytches. Lmaoffff at campaigning for me as woat and y’all have more cacs, c00nettes and cons getting clipped even worse and yet I’m stlll here despite all the lies and factions that y’all had going on ask @biscui oooos I mean @idontposthereanymore as one example .
:deadmanny::deadrose:
The only psycho is the married ho lusting white but marries black that has more than enough replies in here right @AZBeauty??
:dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s right bytch- keep it short and sweet. Stay mad because I keep bodying and burying you self loathing skeeted through white man’s bytches. Lmaoffff at campaigning for me as woat and y’all have more cacs, c00nettes and cons getting clipped even worse and yet I’m stlll here despite all the lies and factions that y’all had going on ask @biscui oooos I mean @idontposthereanymore as one example .
:deadmanny::deadrose:
The only psycho is the married ho lusting white but marries black that has more than enough replies in here right @AZBeauty??
:dead:

:myman: