Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You have less than 100 hundred posts and you joined in August. That’s why people might think you sus.
She’s super sus now that @_MuderSheWrote_ admits to having a dyck . I don’t know why it thought that was permissible to say - along with the fact that it let that flow so freely on her keyboard to type that out.
:hhh::scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, you're getting put on ignore.

Also 37,000 posts in less than 3 years?

Perhaps get a fukking life so you don't have to patrol internet forum streets like a fukking loser.

You have a good day now, Nicole. I won't be responding from here.
You dirty dyck having whore- you just cancelled yourself stating that you have a dyck. That’s the absolute wrong thing to say around these parts, dude. You told me to get off your dyck yet you claim to be a woman. Nah - you’re not just going to drop that shyt and think that you can freely post that here and go about your merry way.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So....anyone wanna provide cliffs of why this thread is so long and the fukkery that happened? :feedme:
Op calls out hoes who complain about this board.
Hoes got mad.
Nicole ethers a dusty Bmat in the process

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah wtf am I talking about :camby:

U know Gah damm well:rudy:
Uh ohhhhh....awww shyttttt, me thinks another bomb is about to drop. I sense the subbery. Let me reserve my seat right here and Let me find out @Caca-faat has some ‘splaining to do.
giphy.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
my bad.

still waiting for you to address my points though.

The reason we reconvened was because I asked you to cite the specific instances you based your points on, you didn't have time to earlier because you were at work, you said you have time now, that's what the time should be used for and then we can resume the conversation from that point.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
First we are all ****.. Then we are the "sisterhood of the traveling pants"... Then we are **** again.

I say we are some mystical magical creature that only comes out to defend ourselves in sausage fest called threads in which men choose to bash us. In other words the few of us that are still here either are whiny crybabies or go along with the rhetoric that is lonely coli breh babble.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
what's lame is posturing as an alpha male on a forum.

and i'm not beefing with him, i'm trying to get an understanding of his anti black male rhetoric (my perception)

you in here watching and lurking like everyone else is b. stop the hypocrisy.
Posturing as an alpha male? What are you talking about goofy nikka?

Regardless, I see you tag plenty of posters for attention and looking for beef. You're not in a position to check me dude.

There is no hypocrisy. I don't give a fukk if people or watching or not. I'm saying you sound stupid accusing me of looking for beef when most of this thread is people beefing and you look for beef your damn self. Stay in your fukking lane.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So....anyone wanna provide cliffs of why this thread is so long and the fukkery that happened? :feedme:
This married ho @AZBeauty who has posts lusting after her white zaddy has a husband who cheats on her by telling her that he’s going to get gas so she surfaces on the coli to vent her frustration at all black men.
@_MuderSheWrote_ told people he/she has a dyck@Caca-faat is about to get exposed for something .

The rest of the 90% of the posts are @AZBeauty copping pleas, bullshytting, and saying that she’s going to leave the thread 7 hrs ago. Random hos who popped out make appearances bc they have a problem with being ho shamed bc they’re mad at being pumped and dumped; so they take out their agitation on male posters they never met..