Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
I agree wit @Hennessypapi tho and this has been on my mind for a minute. The women mad comfortable in here. Which is cool, cuz dudes are not gonna be extra about things.

But there are thousands... LITERALLY THOUSANDS... of websites/groups/blogs/YouTube channels/podcasts/meetups where women talk all types of irrational, emotional driven biased bullshyt about men all day long without any interruption OR pushback OR complaint OR trolling... they get their pick of space to talk and run they mouth about whatever.

But not only do they come to The Coli, but THE LOCKER ROOM :gucci::aicmon: and wanna sit there and whine about what dudes are venting about .... IN THE LOCKER ROOM :dahell::sitdown:.

All I'm saying is I'm glad that I'm not the only one cuz a couple of the so called female posters in here talk TOO much.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I agree wit @Hennessypapi tho and this has been on my mind for a minute. The women mad comfortable in here. Which is cool, cuz dudes are not gonna be extra about things.

But there are thousands... LITERALLY THOUSANDS... of websites/groups/blogs/YouTube channels/podcasts/meetups where women talk all types of irrational, emotional driven biased bullshyt about men all day long without any interruption OR pushback OR complaint OR trolling... they get their pick of space to talk and run they mouth about whatever.

But not only do they come to The Coli, but THE LOCKER ROOM :gucci::aicmon: and wanna sit there and whine about what dudes are venting about .... IN THE LOCKER ROOM :dahell::sitdown:.

All I'm saying is I'm glad that I'm not the only one cuz a couple of the so called female posters in here talk TOO much.

Welcome to America
:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
jus inquiring :mjpls:
That’s not necessary, stay in your lane. You make accusations against her, this won’t end well for you. Last I’m saying. For all I know you could be a white faggit disguising yourself as a black man - see how this works?Run along and find someone else to troll.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
That’s not necessary, stay in your lane. You make accusations against her, this won’t end well for you. Last I’m saying. For all I know you could be a white faggit disguising yourself as a black man - see how this works?Run along and find someone else to troll.
u so mean for no reason.:pachaha:
I like yo lil aggressive ass