Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Daps
She’s an OG, she’ll never get ran off.

Clearly that’s not true, your name got under scores in it cause the name was already used.

Okay? I was not aware the person who had this name before was a notorious poster.

I clearly added underscores because the username was already taken and just wanted to make an account.

But yet here you are.

Because you keep harassing me. I wouldn't pay you any mind if you'd stop being obsessed with me, Nicole.

Y'all are on my dikk hard right now. Every time I log come on its dozens of quotes accusing me of saying this or being this person.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Okay? I was not aware the person who had this name before was a notorious poster.

I clearly added underscores because the username was already taken and just wanted to make an account.

Because you keep harassing me. I wouldn't pay you any mind if you'd stop being obsessed with me.

Y'all are on my dikk hard right now. Every time I log come on its dozens of quotes accusing me of saying this or being this person.
This bytch has a dikk??
:scust:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Because you keep harassing me. I wouldn't pay you any mind if you'd stop being obsessed with me.

You have less than 100 hundred posts and you joined in August. That’s why people might think you sus.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who the fuk let this shemale into the building? I knew there was something off putting about this mentally sick individual. She’s a transponder.

Daps
Who the fuk let this shemale into the building? I knew there was something off putting about this mentally sick individual. She’s a transponder.

Yeah, you're getting put on ignore.

Also 37,000 posts in less than 3 years?

Perhaps get a fukking life so you don't have to patrol internet forum streets like a fukking loser.

You have a good day now, Nicole. I won't be responding from here.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
bro you're the one who came in here tryna argue and find someone to beef with.

stop it.
Didn't you just tag another poster in this thread looking to beef with him but you're talking about me trying to argue?

Stay in your lane. The lame nikka put me on ignore and can hide away in peace.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
That’s a male discussion. I’m rarely in those threads myself bc it is the epitome of locker room sports talk that I don’t need to be a part of and I grew up hearing it for years with my older brothers so why would I purposely put myself in an uncomfortable situation or that I know could be offensive to my frame of thought.

If you’re not one of them, why would you care??
OCT.gif
Your insinuation is silly.:comeon:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
This argument makes zero sense :deadmanny:

U sound young as shyt

Hoes get fukked
fukked don't equate wife:pachaha:

U telling on yaself
And u was posting mad racist anti Black American shyt on here before ya name change
:skip:then after u got called out went to posting about making sandwiches n sgit:skip:

Wtf are you even talking about?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Didn't you just tag another poster in this thread looking to beef with him but you're talking about me trying to argue?

Stay in your lane. The lame nikka put me on ignore and can hide away in peace.

what's lame is posturing as an alpha male on a forum.

and i'm not beefing with him, i'm trying to get an understanding of his anti black male rhetoric (my perception)

you in here watching and lurking like everyone else is b. stop the hypocrisy.