Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Posturing as an alpha male? What are you talking about goofy nikka?

Regardless, I see you tag plenty of posters for attention and looking for beef. You're not in a position to check me dude.

There is no hypocrisy. I don't give a fukk if people or watching or not. I'm saying you sound stupid accusing me of looking for beef when most of this thread is people beefing and you look for beef your damn self. Stay in your fukking lane.

7t76LL_VAvlgqDQNOozLNYQZS8F8AnjQbHX5BgkkapZktfgcF49qO14f7Bnto_Pl5G5nUgapV4yIWHWqVivOjqJTKuI4HrpMH5tFrjbgv2Jjb5MYv8-wfqJ_FBQryD7IGic_ph3Bh5OqYYNoUaYGGm9_-l76gqORW1t3s7KVMsNIWW-Cva5lyfQE7OwUHRtzsjHv2qWRIiOKuCcUGkuFM7ImB3gE2gmXsLj5yU4Lcpfz9zq0MgfxBl-e7hYH2WzKldFovhyvIeIuELzCo4lWEmoJJeEw2PsE5QMjkPRRgsEF6XWIfPov7oeXTY4fIGkZwiSq_JJ5z1csZLf9-h-zYNJMWqj3xY8TDMlkbd-mS1EuVIXJktn7Jk5j1ew0ssrqMowrZLrEFUf1TTvT_k1PCrUCiGo59TWNQ-pMAr5uU8MrwkfrPZObOEuP1HfXNgIXRZ74A2KdoyXCRO7epkh3Mb3YckwPhYY2v45X5PCslsKNuB38XAT1Z47XzOBz0FEDSwWWlYUez0TvbwB9I0QgdwdphME6yAIjRdHwk4TLLp4QB-JpuVprSH6GerGyVlpYgtWH76UvnWI_dHyFt25MII7nSCyDbOUm0pJmU6ewv1mXJzay287keji8lVvkdlJhsHtokXVeLPVERcNvFldFsz01SSoiuO_uIlI-7zk-6f97aUME36uqrK7_yI8QQA=w266-h189-no

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ :dead:

The wars she kicked off on this forum..nikka joined just to chill, semi-lurk and read on some good discussion and next thing you know, I’m booted up for war. :mjlol:

Her, @PeridotPuss and @LadySimone kept nikkas firing the cannons daily :dead:

If @Nicole0416 was here in 2014, this place would have numerous more rafters threads

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OP asked a very fair question.
Why do y’all talk shyt about Black men yet never miss a chance to log onto a Black male dominated site?
It’s really weird.
Don’t mind those bytches. They’re worthless. They come in here to pop off online bc they know if they tried to run with their rant and rave racist demeaning tactics in real life, a rude hostile impatient bytch like me would slap these types of females through a glass window, proceed to put back on my heels and curb stomp the fuk out of them, regain my composure and calmly walk away like it never happened. No one would suspect shyt bc i have an innocent face and play dumb to the indiscretion. Not only that - the men that they like and have affection for don’t like them back or never took them seriously so this is the only control they have in life. Running online. They’re bored and lonely as fuk with the simps they settled down with so they’re frustrated at the lack of available options, which is why you have thirsty married house hos like @AZBeauty still looking for love in all the cac spaces, rambling incoherently on all the black spaces. Neither place do they fit in. Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Don’t mind those bytches. They’re worthless. They come in here to pop off online bc they know if they tried to run with their rant and rave racist demeaning tactics in real life, a rude hostile impatient bytch like me would slap these types of females through a glass window, proceed to put back on my heels and curb stomp the fuk out of them, regain my composure and calmly walk away like it never happened. No one would suspect shyt bc i have an innocent face and play dumb to the indiscretion. Not only that - the men that they like and have affection for don’t like them back or never took them seriously so this is the only control they have in life. Running online. They’re bored and lonely as fuk with the simps they settled down with so they’re frustrated at the lack of available options, which is why you have thirsty married house hos like @AZBeauty still looking for love in all the cac spaces, rambling incoherently on all the black spaces. Neither place to go they fit in. Rinse, repeat.

:russ::russ::russ:

:ehh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"Black Men are Trash" an bedwench bird-call to call up and rally the troops to fight against black men aka COINTELPRO
I see why those birds let all the cacs get away with their racism - too busy focusing on the wrong shyt. They have to be operatives from what you say bc there’s no way in hell real black women would allow racist white boys to talk their shyt year after year while putting the targets on the backs of black men for existing. The disdain was real.