Why Do Female Posters Who Complain About The Coli....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I see why those birds let all the cacs get away with their racism - too busy focusing on the wrong shyt. They have to be operatives from what you say bc there’s no way in hell real black women would allow racist white boys to talk their shyt year after year while putting the targets on the backs of black men for existing. The disdain was real.

To give you an idea on how 2014 to 2016 was bad.....AZbeauty comments were mild and tame compared to Ladysimone's posts about black men deserving to die by the barrel of a CAC's gun. That's why everyone overlooked AZ's comments.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Uh ohhhhh....awww shyttttt, me thinks another bomb is about to drop. I sense the subbery. Let me reserve my seat right here and Let me find out @Caca-faat has some ‘splaining to do.
giphy.gif
She a Jamaican UK chick that stayed making slick comments about Black American men and women

She use to always use her pic as an avi
And started out cool
Then mad anti Black American post came out
Till she got called out
Then she stopped using her pic and changed her sn and stopped posting like that

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Yeah, post a little silly gif or smiley like I expect when you know you're guilty of doing the exact thing you're crying about me doing.

I've seen you tag female posters to bash them and tag other posters accusing them of being cacs. Don't ever think you can check me on anything nikka.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
He never came back. You’re still waiting
:russ:
nikka, it's been an hour and a half you dumb mothafukka. I can't even see what it is. I'm not on here all day and night like you.

If you're not posting words don't waste my time.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:mjcry: Damn y’all kicking us off?
No one is, nor does anyone want that. Stop being so dramatic. :snoop:

:dwillhuh: 35 pages huh. What happened? :lupe:
OP makes thread about a section of female posters who hate men but continue to post here. Those posters holler like a hit dog proving his point, with one boogawolf leading the charge for hours.

The end.

Edit: whats crazy is that there is a sub forum just for women on here but it’s still not enough. There are SOME who’d rather go into the belly of the beast just to cause conflict. It just proves the OPs point, there are many attention starved birds on here.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Wow. Just finished reading the whole thread. @AZBeauty , who is allegedly married, spent all this time arguing for what? Does that seem like a happily married woman?

A wife that is getting dikked down regularly doesn’t have the energy to be acting as such. It says a lot about your “marriage”.:sadcam: