Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Naw nikka, you called me out. I'm not the one talkin' sh*t. If you call a nikka out, you better be ready to catch that fade :smugbiden: I could post a picture, it wouldn't mean sh*t, how would you know it's me? But beating your ass for the whole Coli to see would make it clear :obama: Breh, if $5K is too much, you put up $1K, I'll put $5K. The f*ck you have to lose, take the fade breh :mjpls:

yeah sure, come to the bay area :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said I would beat Aldo? That nikka probably proficient as f*ck on the mat, even if I could overpower him, he could submit me, but I am saying with complete confidence with 2 years of training and 50 lbs of muscle advantage I would give Aldo a run for his money.
It's not impossible...

I don't know your background, maybe you have some MMA/fighting background...In that case, there is a slight chance...

I just don't believe 2 years is enough, for somebody who has never done MMA before, Aldo is fighting the best of the best...

With an extra 50lbs, if you are not a naturally gifted athlete, you will be too SLOW to escape his leg kicks, and a couple of those will take the spring right out of your steps...

You can't fight, if you can't stand...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yeah sure, come to the bay area :manny:

:myman: If you serious, I will pm you the email I used to register on the site, just email me back. We both sign a non-disclosure so only you and I know each other's names. We'll set it up on escrow.com beforehand so we both know it's legit, and we can meet up for a friendly fade when I get back to the states in about 3 months.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't know whats more amusing about nikkaz threatening to fight each other on a message board: The fact that everyone knows nothings going to happen or just imagining two grown men actually fighting over something said on a forum
7297_3688.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:myman: If you serious, I will pm you the email I used to register, just email me. We'll set it up on escrow.com beforehand so we both know it's legit, and we can meet up for a friendly fade when I get back to the states in about 3 months.

why do all that we can just have @Brooklynzson or @bk hold the money through paypal or western union

and no need to PM , anythin you want to talk bout we can just post right here :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know whats more amusing about nikkaz threatening to fight each other on a message board: The fact that everyone knows nothings going to happen or just imagining two grown men actually fighting over something said on a forum
7297_3688.gif

nah :whoa: it aint 2 people talkin about it, its 1 person talkin about it and im just responding with :manny: knowin nothin will ever come out of this

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
7297_3688.gif

Nah nikka its on. soon as 50 cent challenges Floyd Mayweahter to a fight.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's not impossible...

I don't know your background, maybe you have some MMA/fighting background...In that case, there is a slight chance...

I just don't believe 2 years is enough, for somebody who has never done MMA before, Aldo is fighting the best of the best...

With an extra 50lbs, if you are not a naturally gifted athlete, you will be too SLOW to escape his leg kicks, and a couple of those will take the spring right out of your steps...

You can't fight, if you can't stand...

No MMA background, just streetfighting, and I didn't say I would kick Aldo's ass, anymore than I think 50 would kick Floyd's ass. You have to be able to hit someone in order to beat their ass, and landing punches is not an easy task on a world class fighter. But I am 100% sure with training and a 50 pound muscle advantage I'm going to be able to :eat:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nah :whoa: it aint 2 people talkin about it, its 1 person talkin about it and im just responding with :manny: knowin nothin will ever come out of this

:myman: If you serious, I will pm you the email I used to register on the site, just email me back. We both sign a non-disclosure so only you and I know each other's names. We'll set it up on escrow.com beforehand so we both know it's legit, and we can meet up for a friendly fade when I get back to the states in about 3 months.

You ain't never fought for fun? We could make it a straight up gentleman's bet if you want if money's tight. I ain't talkin' sh*t, but you're assuming i'm some kind of skinny nerd, we could do a friendly fade b, gloves and headgear if you want :manny: No pressure, when I'm back in states, we catch the fade, and hit up a club/strip joint later, I ain't got no beef with you.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You ain't never fought for fun? We could make it a straight up gentleman's bet if you want.
bruh you can keep yappin if you serious send @Brooklynzson or @bk the money n come to the bay area

you bringin me down to your nerd levels even entertainin this

so write them checks or just stop postin (hopefully from the coli all together..)

:dead: at me callin you a skinny or obese nerd and you instantly start talkin about flying to the bay area and fighting when all you had to do was post a picture

theres only 3 things you can do this in situation from here on out

1. just post your picture (we all know how that will end)
2. pay @Brooklynzson or @bk the money to hold (we all know you wont)
or
3. continue to be a skinny or obese nerd making empty threads on the internet (which all we know you are)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
bruh you can keep yappin if you serious send @Brooklynzson or @bk the money n come to the bay area

you bringin me down to your nerd levels even entertainin this

so write them checks or just stop postin (hopefully from the coli all together..)

Escrow.com, I ain't flying to the Bay for some bullsh*t, and I ain't handin' over money to random dudes, no disrespect to the mods. That and the NDA and we all good :obama:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Escrow.com, I ain't flying to the Bay for some bullsh*t, and I ain't handin' over money to random dudes. That and the NDA and we all good :obama:

:stopitslime: so now you wont fly to the bay :russ: but it was all good earlier :russ:

and you want to have a coli fight but dont trust the coli owners :usure:

and NOW you talkin about head gear and shyt :dead: bruh you soundin like a straight bytch

tumblr_inline_mloma86lKt1r3f2xs.gif