Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
mcnabb.gif

50 cent at his best physical peak was 6'0 and 170 lbs, which is 3 lbs heavier than what Victor ortiz was the night he fought Floyd Mayweather, and Victor Ortiz 167 lbs is a lot more muscle and endurance than 50 cent at 170 lbs

:heh: You cant even size up 50 cent and Floyd Mayweather right... thinking a 15 lb difference is 70 lbs :wtf: no need to take ANYTHING you EVER say seriously about sports again ever on this site

No homo, but you think this nikka weighs 170?:

50-cent-shirtless-muscles_fifty_cent_50_cent_weight_loss_before_after.jpg

:stopitslime:http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/50-cent-net-worth/
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/50-cent-net-worth/
^^^list his weight at 220 lbs. Anyway breh, I already lost for posting for a pic of a man with his shirt off, so let's just say you right and end it here :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Because, "no homo" thats what his mug shot says

50centmug1_0.jpg

But I guess therichest.com would be more accurate than the fukking police :stopitslime:

That nikka was like 16-18 when he took that photo, that's not his current weight dumbazz :snoop: As much as I like Floyd, no HOF 150-160 is beating the sh*t out of a 220 lb guy with training, let's be reality here

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That nikka was like 16-18 when he took that photo, that's not his current weight dumbazz :snoop:

mcnabb.gif

Apparently you cant fukking read I said 50 cent at his most physical peak, you were talking about when he was a gold glove boxer, which is around the time of the mug shot

I think you are confusing body mass/muscle for physical peak

I have no idea why im even talking to you about anything its obvious you dont know a fukkin thing

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That nikka was like 16-18 when he took that photo, that's not his current weight dumbazz :snoop: As much as I like Floyd, no HOF 150-160 is beating the sh*t out of a 220 lb guy with training, let's be reality here

Cuz that nikka would kill 50 cent. 220 nikka with training. lol. its a lot of Golden gloves boxers, we are talking champions. you acting like 50 was undefeated at his gym.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
mcnabb.gif

Apparently you cant fukking read I said 50 cent at his most physical peak, you were talking about when he was a gold glove boxer, which is around the time of the mug shot

I think you are confusing body mass/muscle for physical peak

I have no idea why im even talking to you about anything its obvious you dont know a fukkin thing

What athlete is at his physical peak at 19 years old? :snoop: you're right, I don't know a f*ckin' thing, because most nikkaz add 50 lbs of muscle after they have peaked phsycially :heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Weights matter when it's fighters going at it on a professional level if you think some nikka off the street would fade a pro fighter because weighs x amount you are crazy. I've seen Jerson Ravelo ko MANY nikkas/bouncers in clubs 2x his size.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Cuz that nikka would kill 50 cent. 220 nikka with training. lol. its a lot of Golden gloves boxers, we are talking champions. you acting like 50 was undefeated at his gym.

:rudy: You actin' like 50 gon' get in the ring, take one shot, and go to the hospital. Again, you nikkaz hype up these athletes too much. We are talking about a 50 lb muscle advantage. Unless 50's jaw is made of the same materials as Ace Hood's watch, he would be ok. F*ckin' Tyson got into street fights with citizens, and didn't knock 'em out, and somehow Floyd is going to send a 220 lb guy to the grave :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Weights matter when it's fighters going at it on a professional level if you think some nikka off the street would fade a pro fighter because weighs x amount you are crazy. I've seen Jerson Ravelo ko MANY nikkas/bouncers in clubs 2x his size.

I don't know who Jerson Ravelo is, but most bouncers are fatazz bum nikkas who mostly intimidate nikkaz based on size. We are talking 50 more lbs of muscle. Sorry breh, not happening. 50 wouldn't win a fight, but to act like 50 is gonna step in the ring and end up in the hospital is :heh: status

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Remember tha post when yall nikkas was like Lebron James would beat Chael Sonnen because he could dunk or ran a 4.8 forty
:rudy: You actin' like 50 gon' get in the ring, take one shot, and go to the hospital. Again, you nikkaz hype up these athletes too much. We are talking about a 50 lb muscle advantage. Unless 50's jaw is made of the same materials as Ace Hood's watch, he would be ok. F*ckin' Tyson got into street fights with citizens, and didn't knock 'em out, and somehow Floyd is going to send a 220 lb guy to the grave :heh:

See this is the thing I've boxed. I sucked at it. but I'd whoop the average nikka in the clubs ass. there isn't a single exercise for your jaw. what you think nikkas do eight hours a day of chewing brown rice or some shyt. and if Tyson got into a street fight with citizens and didn't knock them out, its because he chose not too. Tyson in his prime would have sent several nikkas to the ER. shyt today he still might. you buggin. its not about Athletes this or Athletes that its common sense.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikkas know this is FLOYD MAYWEATHER we talking about? the best boxer in the fukking world...and 50 is lasting more than 4 seconds fighting him? lmfaooooo