Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
50 cent is an athlete ? :leon:

nikkas thinking cause they can put up good numbers on the bench or can hit a shyt load of dips they could be world champions and shyt. FOH.

we might as well not even have boxing as a sport if a nikka can hit a few jumping jacks talk shyt on the coli, eat good. and knock out the fukking champion.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Remember tha post when yall nikkas was like Lebron James would beat Chael Sonnen because he could dunk or ran a 4.8 forty

See this is the thing I've boxed. I sucked at it. but I'd whoop the average nikka in the clubs ass. there isn't a single exercise for your jaw. what you think nikkas do eight hours a day of chewing brown rice or some shyt. and if Tyson got into a street fight with citizens and didn't knock them out, its because he chose not too. Tyson in his prime would have sent several nikkas to the ER. shyt today he still might. you buggin. its not about Athletes this or Athletes that its common sense.

While anybody can get a lucky shot, the amount of force Klitschko's chin can take on average and DLH for example are way different. You from the south, you have to weigh at least 180 lbs. Do you think a flyweight 120 lb HOF boxer can send you to the hospital off of a couple punches :heh: A guy built like 50 isn't going to get knocked from any old punch from a guy who is 160 tops, even if he is a HOF boxer. Again, I didn't say 50 would dominate Floyd, but he's not going to go to the hospital, ya'll nikkas is ridiculous.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don't know who Jerson Ravelo is, but most bouncers are fatazz bum nikkas who mostly intimidate nikkaz based on size. We are talking 50 more lbs of muscle. Sorry breh, not happening. 50 wouldn't win a fight, but to act like 50 is gonna step in the ring and end up in the hospital is :heh: status

He is a professional fighter, won National Golden Gloves and went to the Sydney Olympics he was from my hood and always made sure us lil nikkas were good with our hands. :salute:

Floyd would body 50 plain and simple. How much muscle mass one has is irrelevant breh and this is coming from someone with a good amount of mass :ahh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikkas thinking cause they can put up good numbers on the bench or can hit a shyt load of dips they could be world champions and shyt. FOH.

we might as well not even have boxing as a sport if a nikka can hit a few jumping jacks talk shyt on the coli, eat good. and knock out the fukking champion.

Most of the would-be boxers today are in the NBA and NFL. And nobody said Floyd gettin' knocked out, but it's honestly ridiculous that he can beat the sh*t out of a guy with training and 50 lbs more (at least) of muscle.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
He is a professional fighter, won National Golden Gloves and went to the Sydney Olympics he was from my hood and always made sure us lil nikkas were good with our hands. :salute:

Floyd would body 50 plain and simple. How much muscle mass one has is irrelevant breh and this is coming from someone with a good amount of mass :ahh:

:rudy: Ok breh in that case there should be no weight classes :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
While anybody can get a lucky shot, the amount of force Klitschko's chin can take on average and DLH for example are way different. You from the south, you have to weigh at least 180 lbs. Do you think a flyweight 120 lb HOF boxer can send you to the hospital off of a couple punches :heh: A guy built like 50 isn't going to get knocked from any old punch from a guy who is 160 tops, even if he is a HOF boxer. Again, I didn't say 50 would dominate Floyd, but he's not going to go to the hospital, ya'll nikkas is ridiculous.

Dude. this is what I don't think you get. Floyd Mayweather is a fukking boxing hall of famer. Considered to be one of the best of all time. Without gloves you'd have to call the police. he'd kill that nikka EASY. EASILY. he'd make 50 cent look like US. Muscles is dope and all, if you are a Ken doll. but we are talking about letting hands go. Its not even Close.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

but...yo are talking about OTHER professional fighters. and don't even get that twisted. unless you are a solid heavyweight Floyd will beat you. you better be ranked in the top 30. you bet not just be no slouch ass nikka. thinking you big and bad. STOP IT.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

If you read my other post I said weight matters on a professional level. If you think a random gym goer has a chance against the best fighter in the world because he is x amount heavier then there is nothing else I can say. Maybe you should pick a fight with a smaller pro fighter and see how it works out for you.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If you read my other post I said weight matters on a professional level. If you think a random gym goer has a chance against the best fighter in the world because he is x amount heavier than there is nothing else I can say. Maybe you should pick a fight with a smaller pro fighter and see how it works out for you.

Exactly. fukk boxing. go fukk with Jose Aldo, since you 6'3" and 225. I bet your night ends with you getting X Rayed.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If you read my other post I said weight matters on a professional level. If you think a random gym goer has a chance against the best fighter in the world because he is x amount heavier than there is nothing else I can say. Maybe you should pick a fight with a smaller pro fighter and see how it works out for you.

50 cent isn't a random gym goer :manny:

but...yo are talking about OTHER professional fighters. and don't even get that twisted. unless you are a solid heavyweight Floyd will beat you. you better be ranked in the top 30. you bet not just be no slouch ass nikka. thinking you big and bad. STOP IT.

OK b, let's just agree to disagree :manny: All pro fighters start from somewhere, what mainly separates fighters is work ethic. You have some supremely gifted athletes like RJJ, but the vast majority of dominant fighters work harder than others :manny: If you think you have no chance and finna get your ass beat, then that's exactly what will happen. :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

OK b, let's just agree to disagree :manny: All pro fighters start from somewhere, what mainly separates fighters is work ethic. You have some supremely gifted athletes like RJJ, but the vast majority of dominant fighters work harder than others :manny: If you think you have no chance and finna get your ass beat, then that's exactly what will happen. :manny:

:wtf: What makes 50 cent a non "random gym go-er" ??? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

nikka this ain't Doug Vs Roger. or you fighting some bytch ass linebacker in front of some hoes in High School this is real shyt. Professional fukking fighters. are you fukking kidding. you can have the confidence of whoever the fukk you want to , when it comes down to it you are going to get your ass whooped.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd should wash that nikka up....

But it's a street fight so you never know :yeshrug: . 99% of the time nikkas don't square up and throw punches. And ain't no ref to yell "break!" once a nikka start wrestling you.