Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Football players aren't really that athletic

:what:
:stopitslime: so now you wont fly to the bay :russ: but it was all good earlier :russ:

and you want to have a coli fight but dont trust the coli owners :usure:

tumblr_inline_mloma86lKt1r3f2xs.gif

I said I don't want to fly to the Bay for some bullsh*t. Meaning if I fly the cash should be confirmed first. To me, you put it up on escrow.com, it's real. :manny: Anyway, I'll pm you breh, if you want, you can just respond, and we can set it up like that, no need to go back and forth in a post :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:what:

I said I don't want to fly to the Bay for some bullsh*t. Meaning if I fly the cash should be confirmed first. To me, you put it up on escrow.com, it's real. :manny: Anyway, I'll pm you breh, if you want, you can just respond, and we can set it up like that, no need to go back and forth in a post :manny:

*Looks at yall like Bunz on belly* both of yall need to calm down and STFU. shyt aint that deep/

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka this ain't Doug Vs Roger. or you fighting some bytch ass linebacker in front of some hoes in High School this is real shyt. Professional fukking fighters. are you fukking kidding. you can have the confidence of whoever the fukk you want to , when it comes down to it you are going to get your ass whooped.

I think I'm gonna quit, again, it's just a different mentality I think. I know you feel differently b, it's cool. It's America, I don't have to agree with you, you don't have to agree with me. Again, no, I'm not gonna f*ck up a professional fighter off the cuff, that's not what I said, I said with a 50 lb muscle advantage and training I'm taking that every day. I would gladly enter into the ring/octagon with a 150-160 lb fighter no problem :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Regarding 50 and Floyd all things being equal a great big man, will beat a great small man. However in this case Floyd is light years ahead skill wise, doesn't matter that 50 is bigger. Floyd been doing this shyt since he was a kid perfecting his craft as far as sending 50 to the hospital, it's very possible.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Floyd should wash that nikka up....

But it's a street fight so you never know :yeshrug: . 99% of the time nikkas don't square up and throw punches. And ain't no ref to yell "break!" once a nikka start wrestling you.

I wasn't talking street fight, I was talkin' in the ring. Actually, a street fight would be more in Floyd's advantage if anything, because there's no way you can corner a nikka that elusive in an open area. In a ring would be different with a 5-10" reach advantage, bigger frame, longer stride, you'd stand a chance IMHO

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Regarding 50 and Floyd all things being equal a great big man, will beat a great small man. However in this case Floyd is light years ahead skill wise, doesn't matter that 50 is bigger. Floyd been doing this shyt since he was a kid perfecting his craft as far as sending 50 to the hospital, it's very possible.

I hear you b, I just don't agree. An average dude yeah, but a hardened dude who had real training with a significant mass advantage, I highly doubt he would get dispatched to the hospital like that.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I played rugby...A sport that actuals teaches the players how to tackle, and wrap around the opponent...And we do this WITHOUT pads and helmets...

Yes, in the open field, I WILL take Ricky Williams down...Dude is going down...

A good rugby player can take down a dude the size of Ricky Williams coming head on at full speed.If you take away the pads and helmets, Ricky Williams WILL get crushed...

That's what we do on the rugby field...If you can't tackle, then you better super fast, or else you will be USELESS...

NFL players are NOT good tacklers, they are good at hitting with shoulders and helmets, but in the open field, dudes are pathetic tacklers...

I laugh when NFL players count how many tackles in a game...hahahaha...If you can remember how many tackles you made on a rugby field, then you did NOT play hard enough...

Nikkas think they're the hardest out. In rugby you don't get taken off the field unless you have a broken bone :manny: No use trying to convince nikkas about something they take for granted is true. :manny:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much ignorance. Must be the ego. I remember my friend was a 2nd degree karateka n people always would go out of their way to say they could take him one one on one. I started training and thn I understood that he could have taken out them 3 at a time. People underestimate others skills n inflate their own.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
let these nikkas cook man. this shyt is dope as fukk. I ain't know the coli had so many ninja masters.

nikkas coming to the ring high off kush. with a 40 in they hand. hungover from the night before and didn't go to sleep till 5 cause they was chatting online and shyt.

I cant wait.

Ain't no ninja master b, you spotting me 50 lbs of muscle and training, I'll take it :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So much ignorance. Must be the ego. I remember my friend was a 2nd degree karateka n people always would go out of their way to say they could take him one one on one. I started training and thn I understood that he could have taken out them 3 at a time. People underestimate others skills n inflate their own.

Ain't karate like the one martial art proven to be ineffective in the field of battle :heh: And no way you are going to take a yellow belt out with zero MMA training if you're just some dude off the street IMHO.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
50 got about 40lbs on this dude right here, anyone think he would last more than 10 seconds -

I don't know who that is, but that guy has to weight at least 180 lbs. Once you start getting into 180+ you have real knockout power on ANY level. If a 180-190 lb'er hits you, you're gonna feel that sh*t. But 140-150 and I'm weighing 220, not as much. When's this guy's next fight?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The reason I said this guy is obvsiously a skinny or obese nerd is cause look how he types

everything is past tense or in the future... and he wont post a picture.. so that means he is currently :flabbynsick: