Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah man..c'mon now. But those skills would take time to translate. And just cause A RB is good in the NFL dont mean he would be great in MMA. but that is your point im just saying.

:usure: 50 year old Herschel Walker f*ckin' up these nikkas:

A lot of pro athletes don't fight because the physical damage/money is not worth it. But not because they couldn't fight if they trained for it :manny: You really think a Ray Lewis type with 2-3 years training isn't gonna f*ck nikkas up in the octagon? :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The reason I said this guy is obvsiously a skinny or obese nerd is cause look how he types

everything is past tense or in the future... and he wont post a picture.. so that means he is currently :flabbynsick:

I don't really like public sh*t, that's why I also asked for the NDA. I already PM'ed you breh :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't know who that is, but that guy has to weight at least 180 lbs. Once you start getting into 180+ you have real knockout power on ANY level. If a 180-190 lb'er hits you, you're gonna feel that sh*t. But 140-150 and I'm weighing 220, not as much. When's this guy's next fight?

Nah breh, you get caught and don't see it coming you're going to sleep, especially when one guy is a professional fighter and the other isn't.

50's chin has never been tested by someone like Mayweather, Floyd is 150lbs, but he's still a grown man. And you're putting too much stock in weight differences, David Haye almost knocked out Nikolay Valuev and there was almost a 100lbs + 1 foot difference between the two.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't really like public sh*t, that's why I also asked for the NDA. I already PM'ed you breh :manny:

you dont want your shyt public

but you want to meet up someone from a forum and fight them and "do it for the coli"

tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh, you get caught and don't see it coming you're going to sleep, especially when one guy is a professional fighter and the other isn't.

50's chin has never been tested by someone like Mayweather, Floyd is 150lbs, but he's still a grown man. And you're putting too much stock in weight differences, David Haye almost knocked out Nikolay Valuev and there was almost a 100lbs + 1 foot difference between the two.

Breh, anybody can knock anybody out with the right punch. If a 140 lb'er hits me in the correct spot in the temple or under my jawbone, it's night night for me :manny: No doubt about that, but ON AVERAGE his punches aren't going to inflict a level of damage on me that will send me to the hospital from one round of boxing. 180+ lbs is a whole different story, you WILL feel that sh*t. Once you get to a certain weight, it doesn't matter how much you weigh, you're gonna feel it. If a 230 lb heavyweight hits the Big Giant, he will feel it, because at that weight there's a different level of force.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I don't know who that is, but that guy has to weight at least 180 lbs. Once you start getting into 180+ you have real knockout power on ANY level. If a 180-190 lb'er hits you, you're gonna feel that sh*t. But 140-150 and I'm weighing 220, not as much. When's this guy's next fight?
what are you basing this on? look if a nikka like felix trinidad hits you, at 150 pounds, one good time (which he will do more than once because that is his fukking JOB) you or any other man are going to be hurt badly, like honestly what makes you think otherwise??

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
you dont want your shyt public

but you want to meet up someone from a forum and fight them and "do it for the coli"

tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

I'm not with all the talking man, this is my last response to you about this. It's a friendly fade, there's no beef, if you want, you can respond to the PM, if you don't, then don't. Either way God bless and success breh :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Breh, anybody can knock anybody out with the right punch. If a 140 lb'er hits me in the correct spot in the temple or under my jawbone, it's night night for me :manny: No doubt about that, but ON AVERAGE his punches aren't going to inflict a level of damage on me that will send me to the hospital from one round of boxing. 180+ lbs is a whole different story, you WILL feel that sh*t. Once you get to a certain weight, it doesn't matter how much you weigh, you're gonna feel it. If a 230 lb heavyweight hits the Big Giant, he will feel it, because at that weight there's a different level of force.

It's all relative though, and Floyd hitting 50 multiple times in a round will end the fight. The worst part in this is that 50 would never be able to land a shot against him, he's used to fighting people considerably faster than him. I outweigh Manny Pacquiao by nearly 100lbs, I used to box when I was younger, and I want no parts of fighting him :whoa:

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
50 was a golden glove and has at least 70 pounds on Floyd, he could hang with him because of the weight advantage, but he wouldn't win or be close. I played in high school and tacked/ran over nikka who were D1-D2 and one who went pro, you nikkaz need to stop being in awe of these athletes. With that said, :heh: at tackling Ricky Williams head on in his prime, unless you going for the ankles. Honestly, a good 30% of average nikkaz have the physical attributes to be a pro level athlete, they just don't have the work ethic :manny:

This is actually the dumbest comment I have ever read

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
what are you basing this on? look if a nikka like felix trinidad hits you, at 150 pounds, one good time (which he will do more than once because that is his fukking JOB) you or any other man are going to be hurt badly, like honestly what makes you think otherwise??

If Trinidad hits you at 150 and you're 220, you're gonna feel that sh*t. If RJJ hits you at 180 and you're 220, you could easily get KTFO. I've been in a few fights, and no I'm not a ninja master, that's just my experience :manny: About 150 lbs you feel it, 180 lbs or more you feel it, that sh*t REALLY, REALLY hurts, about 200 lbs your head can get woozy if you're caught wrong, and at same weight or higher you do your best to avoid getting hit, because all it takes is one punch to get KTFO.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's all relative though, and Floyd hitting 50 multiple times in a round will end the fight. The worst part in this is that 50 would never be able to land a shot against him, he's used to fighting people considerably faster than him. I outweigh Manny Pacquiao by nearly 100lbs, I used to box when I was younger, and I want no parts of fighting him :whoa:

No doubt, and I already mentioned that it would be hard as f*ck for 50 to land any clean shots. HOWEVER, 50 could last in the ring, that's my point. E.g., If all 50 had to do was last 3 rounds in the ring with Floyd to win a fight, I'd bet my money on 50. :manny:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
This is actually the dumbest comment I have ever read

then he had the nerve to say 30% of AVERAGE nikkas have these physical capabilities. lol shyt would have still been ridiculous if he said 30% of the world's more in shape people.....

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
then he had the nerve to say 30% of AVERAGE nikkas have these physical capabilities. lol shyt would have still been ridiculous if he said 30% of the world's more in shape people.....

This isnt even true of 30 percent of d 1 athletes :russ:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
If Trinidad hits you at 150 and you're 220, you're gonna feel that sh*t.
this is such a huge understatement it's laughable. lol more power to you if that's what you think. I hope for your sake you don't actually engage anybody that can hurt you forreal with this BS in mind.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This isnt even true of 30 percent of d 1 athletes :russ:

:rudy: A lot of D1 athletes throw their careers away. How is Jerry Rice, who I think was a D-3 player, the greatest WR of all time? I'm not sure how many of y'all hang around athletes, but a lot of nikkas who can jump high and run fast never get much farther than that because the natural attributes lend to laziness. What separates a Vince Carter from Kobe?