Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played rugby...A sport that actuals teaches the players how to tackle, and wrap around the opponent...And we do this WITHOUT pads and helmets...

Yes, in the open field, I WILL take Ricky Williams down...Dude is going down...

A good rugby player can take down a dude the size of Ricky Williams coming head on at full speed.If you take away the pads and helmets, Ricky Williams WILL get crushed...

That's what we do on the rugby field...If you can't tackle, then you better super fast, or else you will be USELESS...

NFL players are NOT good tacklers, they are good at hitting with shoulders and helmets, but in the open field, dudes are pathetic tacklers...

I laugh when NFL players count how many tackles in a game...hahahaha...If you can remember how many tackles you made on a rugby field, then you did NOT play hard enough...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I played rugby...A sport that actuals teaches the players how to tackle, and wrap around the opponent...And we do this WITHOUT pads and helmets...

Yes, in the open field, I WILL take Ricky Williams down...Dude is going down...

A good rugby player can take down a dude the size of Ricky Williams coming head on at full speed.If you take away the pads and helmets, Ricky Williams WILL get crushed...

That's what we do on the rugby field...If you can't tackle, then you better super fast, or else you will be USELESS...

NFL players are NOT good tacklers, they are good at hitting with shoulders and helmets, but in the open field, dudes are pathetic tacklers...

I laugh when NFL players count how many tackles in a game...hahahaha...If you can remember how many tackles you made on a rugby field, then you did NOT play hard enough...

:wow:

:russ: :dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. fukk boxing. go fukk with Jose Aldo, since you 6'3" and 225. I bet your night ends with you getting X Rayed.

If I went and trained for 2 years, I'd take the fade with Aldo. Sh*t, to be straight up, I'd take it now, but I'd get my ass kicked and end up in the hospital. if he's weighing 145, and I'm weighing 215 solid, and I been training, I'm takin' that all day, I ain't got no worries :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So why arent you in MMA then.

I'm already good :myman: I leave that sh*t to high school teachers and bored surfers looking for some action. I think we have different mentalities. I been hit with rings, brass knuckles, been jumped, fought 18 year old as a 12 year old, you gon' have to show me you can really do what you say you gonna do, I could give a f*ck what you done on TV. But on top of the attitude, you gonna give me limited training and a 50 lb muscle advantage? Sheeeeeeit, time to :eat:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm already good :myman: I leave that sh*t to high school teachers and bored surfers looking for some action. I think we have different mentalities. I been hit with rings, brass knuckles, been jumped, fought 18 year old as a 12 year old, you gon' have to show me you can really do what you say you gonna do, I could give a f*ck what you done on TV. But on top of the attitude, you gonna give me a 50 lb muscle advantage? Sheeeeeeit, time to :eat:

cant do nothing but dap that and wait for Floyd vs BlackZeus on PPV then

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm already good :myman: I leave that sh*t to high school teachers and bored surfers looking for some action. I think we have different mentalities. I been hit with rings, brass knuckles, been jumped, fought 18 year old as a 12 year old, you gon' have to show me you can really do what you say you gonna do, I could give a f*ck what you done on TV. But on top of the attitude, you gonna give me a 50 lb muscle advantage? Sheeeeeeit, time to :eat:

I wish we still had coli cash, id bet it all on you really being either a frail or obese nerd

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I went and trained for 2 years, I'd take the fade with Aldo. Sh*t, to be straight up, I'd take it now, but I'd get my ass kicked and end up in the hospital. if he's weighing 145, and I'm weighing 215 solid, and I been training, I'm takin' that all day, I ain't got no worries :manny:
Aldo may weigh 160-170 when he is not fighting...

People who have been training all their lives can't hang with dude, and you think you will...?

The average human can't even fight for 5 minutes...

You can't just train for two years and beat Aldo, you will need to actually compete, before you are able to hang with him...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
cant do nothing but dap that and wait for Floyd vs BlackZeus on PPV then

Nah, that ain't gonna happen, Floyd wouldn't take the fight :heh: But on the real though, if I trained for 2 years, I'd spar with him to see what it was like.

I wish we still had coli cash, id bet it all on you really being either a frail or obese nerd

:heh: Agree to put up $5K, and the gym of your choice, give me 3 months, we can make it happen for the Coli in real life. :mjpls: I don't know you and I can tell you I will f*ck you up.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

People who have been training all their lives can't hang with dude, and you think you will...?

You can't just train for two years and beat Aldo, you will need to actually compete, before you are able to hang with him...

let these nikkas cook man. this shyt is dope as fukk. I ain't know the coli had so many ninja masters.

nikkas coming to the ring high off kush. with a 40 in they hand. hungover from the night before and didn't go to sleep till 5 cause they was chatting online and shyt.

I cant wait.

semtex

:)
Daps
aldo would destroy everything that is you.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah, that ain't gonna happen, Floyd wouldn't take the fight :heh: But on the real though, if I trained for 2 years, I'd spar with him to see what it was like.

:heh: Agree to put up $5K, and the gym of your choice, give me 3 months, we can make it happen for the Coli in real life. :mjpls: I don't know you and I can tell you I will f*ck you up.

or

you know

you could just post a picture of yourself

but keep being hard body on the internet, im sure one day 1 person out of the 12,000 members on this site MIGHT believe something you say

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Who said I would beat Aldo? That nikka probably proficient as f*ck on the mat, even if I could overpower him, he could submit me, but I am saying with complete confidence with 2 years of training and 50 lbs of muscle advantage I would give Aldo a run for his money.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
or

you know

you could just post a picture of yourself

but keep being hard body on the internet, im sure one day 1 person out of the 12,000 members on this site MIGHT believe something you say

Naw nikka, you called me out. I'm not the one talkin' sh*t. If you call a nikka out, you better be ready to catch that fade :smugbiden: I could post a picture, it wouldn't mean sh*t, how would you know it's me? But beating your ass for the whole Coli to see would make it clear :obama: Breh, if $5K is too much, you put up $1K, I'll put $5K. The f*ck you have to lose, take the fade breh :mjpls: