Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I say that to say like say i tapped someone you saw on tv before. If i ever see that person again and they know i said such things, i could get into a real fight which could be bad for my health physically. Its like saying you stunned Floyd Mayweather in light sparring. Its looked at as you saying you whooped his buns and thats a good way to lose friends in the world of fighting, friend.
Do we have to do this again, friend
You can do whatever you want, friend. Its your life. Just try to do something you know, thats not so demonic, friend. Its a better way to live because using evil to bring glory to ones self is like spitting at a friend with the wind blowing in your face.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
But let it be a sport based around fighting. Suddenly it doesn't mean shyt. And don't let it be a smaller fighter. Lets be honest Shane Mosley is beating the shyt out of the average 6'5" cat. and its not even a contest. He might as well be the Big Show against me or some shyt.

Straight up question, and another good example. Seeing what a barely trained Herschel Walker did in the UFC, do you think Shane Mosley is f*ckin' him up on some Deebo status? :heh: Shane Mosley is about 150-160, and Herschel is about 220-230. I would like to hear your opinion.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Floyd should have taken the fight then. 5-10 Mil for a sparring session is not bad, should be light work for Floyd, easiest money he'll ever win :pachaha:

breh i made thread will back saying 50 is pound 4 pound toughest rapper of all time. If all rappers of all time had to do 1 on 1's i would pick fif........BUT

Is he beating a world class boxer...no.

semtex

:)
Daps
Straight up question, and another good example. Seeing what a barely trained Herschel Walker did in the UFC, do you think Shane Mosley is f*ckin' him up on some Deebo status? :heh: Shane Mosley is about 150-160, and Herschel is about 220-230. I would like to hear your opinion.
Herschel has never set foot in the UFC you moron. That was strikeforce against some can.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
IT certs :blessed:

PAWG dimes :blessed:

Ability to defeat world class fighters :blessed:

#TheColi :wow:

Word, this shyt reminds of the time my uncle who is 6'5 250 ish, with no fighting background said

"Id beat tyson in a street fight, all you have to do is take him down"

I was twelve but i had this face on
sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif

semtex

Daps
Word, this shyt reminds of the time my uncle who is 6'5 250 ish, with no fighting background said

"Id beat tyson in a street fight, all you have to do is take him down"

I was twelve but i had this face on
sting-from-the-rafters-o.gif
:russ: one good thing about people who think they can do that because they're big is that it's a dead giveaway that they can't fight.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Come to think of it, this kinda reminds me of my homies who think bruce lee would put the beats on tyson....who this dude?

I love bruce lee, dude is an icon but jesus mane, tyson would leave a hole in his face. Type in bruce lee vs tyson, check some of the sites and you got comments like

"bruce punched harder than tyson"

"All tyson knew was how to punch"

"Tyson don't know how to street fight"

smh

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Herschel has never set foot in the UFC you moron. That was strikeforce against some can.

OK, fine, then let me rephrase the question. . Seeing what a barely trained Herschel Walker did in the Strikeforce, do you think Shane Mosley is f*ckin' him up on some Deebo status? :heh: Shane Mosley is about 150-160, and Herschel is about 220-230. I would like to hear your opinion.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Lol this thread

50 cent having a chance against mayweather

tyson getting beating up by regular dudes

People who think fighting bums on the street will give you advantages over world class athletes who train to beat the shyt of people.
You got people in here boosting their ego talking about putting the hurts on Floyd and Tyson in his prime in a "street fight." Well no shyt if you clock dude over the head with a brick from behind while he's sitting at the bar having a drink tough guy. Square up and it'll be a different story.
IT certs :blessed:

PAWG dimes :blessed:

Ability to defeat world class fighters :blessed:

#TheColi :wow:
:pachaha:

semtex

Daps
Come to think of it, this kinda reminds me of my homies who think bruce lee would put the beats on tyson....who this dude?

I love bruce lee, dude is an icon but jesus mane, tyson would leave a hole in his face. Type in bruce lee vs tyson, check some of the sites and you got comments like

"bruce punched harder than tyson"

"All tyson knew was how to punch"

"Tyson don't know how to street fight"

smh

Yeah Tyson was just too much of an anomaly. You couldn't have crafted a better athlete in a comic book. Made no sense how fast dude was.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I'm dying at the guy who said he'd have a chance against Jose Aldo. If he gave you one leg kick you wouldn't be able to walk for a week. :dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its crazy isn't it.

fukking Jordan Farmar could walk into any gym in America and light up every one in it with ease.