Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikka have no business looking at me long enough to know I have some fakes on :birdman:. nikka better move around.

I'm not familiar with this real vs fake thing. Actually I'm not into fashion like that so I might be wearing fake shyt and not know it. I'm a whole family man and father over here.

At any rate, does the fake shyt cost like $5 or do they cost a grip too?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
when we were growing up everybody probably remembers how bad rep shoes looked. you probably remember that kid who got roasted for wearing fake shoes and that alone was probably enough to make you never want to wear fake shoes. its crazy to realize this, but kids today will never know what that experience was like. they will never grow up stigmatized by that common experience. they will never carry that with them like a lot of the old sneakerheads still do. a kid today cant even roast someone's reps because what is there to even roast. to the naked eye they look indistinguishable. now reps remind me of peds in sports. we say its wrong out of a sense of tradition but we know everyone is doing it. more and more i see younger sneakerheads accepting reps as the new way, look at names and faces of the people doing the most hating. its old men that refuse to adapt to this new world we are in.
Or yall aint got it like yall saying cuz what kids are accepting reps.Kids will be the first to tell you shyt fake

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I only bought fakes one, it was around 2008, some Chinese company made one of the best Kobe colorways. The bottom came off eventually when I was playing, the glue job was so bad smh. I am sure the quality is great by now

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I've bought 3 pairs of fake yeezys.. all came with an official box, key ring and socks too :blessed:

Nobody has ever called me out on them.. they're solid, wore them riding my bike, played street ball in them.. got another pair on order right now actually :russ:
This nikka said a key ring..... :dead: :dead: :dead: ....