Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I remember buying fake air forces and NBA jerseys back in 2005 unknowingly. I was younger a dumb and thought I had a killer deal from this dude. The jerseys low key looked amazingly real outside of the funky NBA logo. The sneakers were trash after a few wears you can tell it didn't feel right but the jerseys were on point.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Still doesn't make sense to buy knockoffs for 160-200 but people will always be happy to fake it until they make it.

This puts to rest the fallacy of people buying reps because they "don't have it", quality reps aren't much less than retail in price. Many people including myself try to buy authentics using Nike's sneaker app but it's damn near impossible to hit unless you're use the same tactics as the people that are literally destroying the sneaker game.

The people that are anti rep will literally tell you to use the same bots that push hoards of people towards reps in the first place.

:francis:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
This puts to rest the fallacy of people buying reps because they "don't have it", quality reps aren't much less than retail in price. Many people including myself try to buy authentics using Nike's sneaker app but it's damn near impossible to hit unless you're use the same tactics as the people that are literally destroying the sneaker game.

The people that are anti rep will literally tell you to use the same bots that push hoards of people towards reps in the first place.

You're just a fashion victim and cant admit it

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nikka you broke. Fake shoe rocking ass goofball

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka you broke. Fake shoe rocking ass goofball
And you a resellers dream. Too eager to spend more than you have to trying to patch that gaping hole where your self esteem should be. I ate off dudes like very well. You can be a goofball with money too.

That's most Hypebeast today. Truth be told I stay clear of the hype drops because of it. Don't need to look like some china trust fund baby who would have been dipped in all Disney store merch apparel before they caught on to how to dress from a blog by a douche who also saw it on a blog. Type of fakkits that do drip price checks on camera while looking homeless. Proud to pay up the ass. You done b*stardized the Nip campaign.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Bruh this has been going on for years....and I'm a big time shoe collector since '89....with shoes it is about broke bois just trying to keep up with the jones's....I understand though if you ain't got it...shoes are seen as status symbols in schools all across the US....but to be honest it's always been like that....
I think you are out of touch with how good reps are now lol

You think those asians you see all over looking like they have heat out the ass, are buying real ones?

Once again...you are castly out of touch with how good and indistinguishable some reps are, with the same material.

It does make you feel goofy when you are placed in front of a good NA. And you see a real yeezy right next to it 1:1

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I think you are out of touch with how good reps are now lol

You think those asians you see all over looking like they have heat out the ass, are buying real ones?

Once again...you are castly out of touch with how good and indistinguishable some reps are, with the same material.

It does make you feel goofy when you are placed in front of a good NA. And you see a real yeezy right next to it 1:1
:dead:.....I sell to Asians....who the fukk you think has the money to drop $400+ likes it nothing....you sound like you don't know what you're talking about.....but keep up the mental gymnastics about reps....

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And you a resellers dream. Too eager to spend more than you have to trying to patch that gaping hole where your self esteem should be. I ate off dudes like very well. You can be a goofball with money too.

That's most Hypebeast today. Truth be told I stay clear of the hype drops because of it. Don't need to look like some china trust fund baby who would have been dipped in all Disney store merch apparel before they caught on to how to dress from a blog by a douche who also saw it on a blog. Type of fakkits that do drip price checks on camera while looking homeless. Proud to pay up the ass. You done b*stardized the Nip campaign.

I’ve never bought a resold shoe in my life you dweeb ass nikka. I get them straight from the company. And I don’t wear no fukking Jordan’s you depressed ass Canadian fakkit. I rather spend a few hundred on some Margielas as opposed to some shoes I was wearing as a damn kid with a new stupid ass color way.

I’m not a fukking hypebeast. And I damn sure ain’t never bought no resold show from a broke ass nikka like your self. You the most wrongfully assuming nikka on the entire coli. Nerd ass nikka