Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
we got to stop acting like these reps dont look good. i understand not wanting to rock them out of a sense of tradition and on some level to limit accessibility to others. i fully understand that. i get that. but lets not act like the shoes look bad. the game has changed and it has changed forever. you walk down the street somebody got on some heat you have no way of knowing he is rocking a rep or retails anymore. thats just the new reality and it will never go back to being the same.

read the comments its some sneakerheads acting like you lost if you still cop retail. not saying i support that attitude but that is to say this is the way the sneaker game is going. reps are like peds its even established sneakerheads supplementing their rotations through rep use and achieving better results in this modern era.

definitely had real shoes and bought fakes to see the difference
if you get from the right dealer its no difference or so small you can't tell unless you really tryna find differences
the $15 white on white AF1 the same
and when they on foot its no way you could tell

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
we got to stop acting like these reps dont look good. i understand not wanting to rock them out of a sense of tradition and on some level to limit accessibility to others. i fully understand that. i get that. but lets not act like the shoes look bad. the game has changed and it has changed forever. you walk down the street somebody got on some heat you have no way of knowing he is rocking a rep or retails anymore. thats just the new reality and it will never go back to being the same.

read the comments its some sneakerheads acting like you lost if you still cop retail. not saying i support that attitude but that is to say this is the way the sneaker game is going. reps are like peds its even established sneakerheads supplementing their rotations through rep use and achieving better results in this modern era.

today in general yes but this wasn't always the case. you don't have to look many years back to see people getting roasted for obvious fakes.

it's not the same game anymore.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
ktaHmsc.jpg

RBJP70X.jpg
DgdZjVw.jpg
t0HaLLJ.jpg
IKYtoGm.jpg
DDQaPt7.jpg
gRtrJ99.jpg
r1bUioD.jpg
j1hvWyr.jpg
wqrB1Vj.jpg
V4JFFN7.jpg
qYxMf6d.jpg
qyAHPCK.jpg
fqa0uhx.jpg
wkDt5FE.jpg
U8a7pWy.jpg

Reps and Authentics for comparison
:wow:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
@Matt504 I see you updated the pics

couldn't give you no rep apparently but yea I can't tell a diff and I have every pair of 11 almost

😲 this just blew me

I missed out on these for me and my son I was trying to order them while on the turnpike and no dice
:jbhmm: only one life im about to do it

some red thunder 4s and panda dunks for the gym

:pachaha:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been out the game since solecollector/ISS days....I still rock my orange/pink/silver/black/gold SBs

Get offers all the time when I wear my reese forbes denim lows