Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

africngiant

All Star
Daps
did anyone get dunks? the panda ones keep selling out do they actually look similar?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anyone get dunks? the panda ones keep selling out do they actually look similar?
“Leather” on the toe box is almost always cut too high on replica dunks. Most people will never be able to tell.

Authentic dunks already get the worst materials avail. Plastic synthetics, glue stains and overall poor QC. The panda dunk is the suburban teenage white girl staple.

If you want QUALITY. Jordan 1 reps come with premium leathers and the manufacturing process for reps on these was perfected years ago

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Re sell market crashed about 8 months ago. Less demand due to economic conditions. Jordan 1 also has 0 hype anymore unless it’s an OG colorway or a hyped Collab.
Nice! I’m byke and about to feast! :blessed:

Chrome 6s still at retail price

I have a fresh Lloyd Banks SnapBack that’ll match those:lolbron:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
“Leather” on the toe box is almost always cut too high on replica dunks. Most people will never be able to tell.

Authentic dunks already get the worst materials avail. Plastic synthetics, glue stains and overall poor QC. The panda dunk is the suburban teenage white girl staple.

If you want QUALITY. Jordan 1 reps come with premium leathers and the manufacturing process for reps on these was perfected years ago
yo i was self conscious about that shyt, i noticed the same exact thing. so you’re saying people still wouldn’t notice?

im leaning towards getting retail moonlight 5s now, but i might get military 4 reps in the future though. they look exactly like retail

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Counterfeits kept some people's pockets full as broke college students:sas1:. Making 4 to 5 times your money off one bag or sneaker... Same profits as drugs but without all the jail time:sas2:.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo i was self conscious about that shyt, i noticed the same exact thing. so you’re saying people still wouldn’t notice?

im leaning towards getting retail moonlight 5s now, but i might get military 4 reps in the future though. they look exactly like retail
Only people that study this shyt would know

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'll never forget my boy had some fake all black Jordans in college, I forgot the number but one day I wore them shyts and I thought I was walking on clouds I ain't never wore shoes that damn comfortable in my life :dead: I wanna say they were all black 7s now that I'm flashing back

I ain't even gonna lie to myself if I EVER get those same shoes I'm copping :dead: imma hit dat nikka up :dead: :dead: :dead: