Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Do people like paying @100- $200+ for a pair of sneakers constantly?!!?:what:
What's the problem??....either you have it or you dont....and reps are in the $100-$160 price range now....LOL @ dropping that on some fakes....
Screenshot-20221210-090757.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You can’t tell the difference with good reps unless you have the authentics side by side then you still have to look at it close up and analyze it.

Plus they are cheaper than retail price or close to it and aren’t bad quality materials either.

I wouldn’t buy reps personally, I just wouldn’t get the shoe honestly.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Are you surprised by the price of reps or the amount I paid for the shoes?....thats retail bruh....Like I said some people have it and some don't.... :manny: ....but in this area of TheColi alot of you don't have a clue....
The secret is to buy replicas of kicks that don't have the logos on them, that are more casual. At least that's what I do.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Lol no idea why this popped up on my YouTube

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Or yall aint got it like yall saying cuz what kids are accepting reps.Kids will be the first to tell you shyt fake
younger generation are the main consumers of reps. look at this way as a younger person you just want get fly. its reps or resellers which one are you taking in all honesty?

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
You can’t tell the difference with good reps unless you have the authentics side by side then you still have to look at it close up and analyze it.

Plus they are cheaper than retail price or close to it and aren’t bad quality materials either.

I wouldn’t buy reps personally, I just wouldn’t get the shoe honestly.
we got to stop acting like these reps dont look good. i understand not wanting to rock them out of a sense of tradition and on some level to limit accessibility to others. i fully understand that. i get that. but lets not act like the shoes look bad. the game has changed and it has changed forever. you walk down the street somebody got on some heat you have no way of knowing he is rocking a rep or retails anymore. thats just the new reality and it will never go back to being the same.

read the comments its some sneakerheads acting like you lost if you still cop retail. not saying i support that attitude but that is to say this is the way the sneaker game is going. reps are like peds its even established sneakerheads supplementing their rotations through rep use and achieving better results in this modern era.