Why can't Sony be bothered to create something like Xbox Smart Delivery?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was pushing saves from my Vita to a PS3 and PS4 with no issues.

Was also able to play anywhere as well.
That's great a title or two did that, but since the overwhelming majority did not, you're gonna have to take the entire L home with you. no lower cases for you buddy :camby:

And let's not talk about the vita play anywhere remote streaming thing because I don't feel like laughing right now.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
That's great a title or two did that, but since the overwhelming majority did not, you're gonna have to take the entire L home with you. no lower cases for you buddy :camby:

And let's not talk about the vita play anywhere remote streaming thing because I don't feel like laughing right now.

IDGAF what a loud wrong nikka feel lmao. You responded to me.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
IDGAF what a loud wrong nikka feel lmao. You responded to me.
wrong?

So you was transferring saves from the ps3 to ps4? Cuz you know nobody was talking about vita, nobody cares about vita, vita extinct bruh.
I'm glad you moved some saves that way. I guess Sony didn't and doesn't have an issue there. How was this ever a topic, right :usure:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
giphy.webp

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
wrong?

So you was transferring saves from the ps3 to ps4? Cuz you know nobody was talking about vita, nobody cares about vita, vita extinct bruh.
I'm glad you moved some saves that way. I guess Sony didn't and doesn't have an issue there. How was this ever a topic, right :usure:

Yeah you could move saves from PS3 to Ps4 if it was cross save compatible. I just offered my use of it but it was there.

Vita means life, even if death it's top 5 of handhelds if you ain't scared to hack into it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yeah you could move saves from PS3 to Ps4 if it was cross save compatible. I just offered my use of it but it was there.

Vita means life, even if death it's top 5 of handhelds if you ain't scared to hack into it.
But the ps4 isn't backwards compatible with the ps3 :dahell:

Even ps5 isn't doing that with all games, this was never something Sony had under control but I hear what you said/saying

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I hear that Avengers game on PS4 to PS5 requires you to migrate the save data on the PS4 version to the PS5 version meaning you have to have both versions downloaded if you're digital.

On Xbox it handles all that for you seamlessly.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So I hear that Avengers game on PS4 to PS5 requires you to migrate the save data on the PS4 version to the PS5 version meaning you have to have both versions downloaded if you're digital.

Underrated thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

A lot of the 3rd party games require this apparently.:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A lot of the 3rd party games require this apparently.:francis:
The PS5 can’t use PS4 saves. They have to do a server side conversion with an uploaded PS4 save file to convert to PS5. That means you need to boot into the PS4 version and upload the save to the game developer server. Not sure why the developer can’t get a cloud save and do this but I suspect it’s because they can only get user saves from the user direct.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The PS5 can’t use PS4 saves. They have to do a server side conversion with an uploaded PS4 save file to convert to PS5. That means you need to boot into the PS4 version and upload the save to the game developer server. Not sure why the developer can’t get a cloud save and do this but I suspect it’s because they can only get user saves from the user direct.
Yeah my homie was complaining about it with a couple games, and trophies after something happening with him not getting his trophies and mistakenly deleting a game when having to make space because the PS5 only has so much space

Sounds like a pain :hubie: