Why can't Sony be bothered to create something like Xbox Smart Delivery?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pressure burst pipes

indeed, but ain't no pressure coming from Craigset :mjlol:

yall swear yall on Playstation level and you not.

This is good but it now brings to light as to why are they charging a brand new sku for it if it is now essentially the same game.

last time I checked, Spidey Remastered isn't being sold standalone. :skip:

lol at brand new sku. go back to gamepass. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
indeed, but ain't no pressure coming from Craigset :mjlol:

yall swear yall on Playstation level and you not.

last time I checked, Spidey Remastered isn't being sold standalone. :skip:

lol at brand new sku. go back to gamepass. :mjlol:
So you have to pay for a game.... to play another game that will use saves from another game?

Am I following this correctly???

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
oh shut up.:mjlol:

I didn't see where I lied though. In the grand scheme of things, it is choice, not technical limitations, that is driving these decisions regarding Spiderman. I bought Spiderman on the PS4 the day it dropped, I've moved past it. That said, for others that are moving from ps4 to ps5 and still playing the game should not be charged a dime to play an enhanced version when one exists. This isn't even fanboy war shyt. Sony is trying to make extra money, I get it, I'm just saying in this particular case, that shouldn't be the goal. They made their money ten times over with Spiderman on the ps4 so give it to everyone and not as an additional $20 add on behind Miles Morales.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see where I lied though. In the grand scheme of things, it is choice, not technical limitations, that is driving these decisions regarding Spiderman. I bought Spiderman on the PS4 the day it dropped, I've moved past it. That said, for others that are moving from ps4 to ps5 and still playing the game should not be charged a dime to play an enhanced version when one exists. This isn't even fanboy war shyt. Sony is trying to make extra money, I get it, I'm just saying in this particular case, that shouldn't be the goal. They made their money ten times over with Spiderman on the ps4 so give it to everyone and not as an additional $20 add on behind Miles Morales.

I woulda sworn I said “shut up” :mjtf:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did your Halo 1-3 saves transfer to the MCC? :ld:

It's a remaster of the OG game.
Asking me another question doesn't answer my real question, could you turn the fanboy schtick off for one second :dahell:

I assume they did since it's the master chief collection and regardless that's how Microsoft ecosystem works anyway :yawn: and when they remaster titles they are included in the mcc collection.

Spiderman remastered has remastered in the name and you can't access it unless you pay for it. Then you can use your old saves.... correct? Only thing I've asked you. All this deflecting tells me yes. You should have just said that because now you EXPOSED!!! to me your true feelings :umad:
You’re assuming he would have the answer as if he actually played any of those to completion. :mjlol: He’ll have to Google it. TBC
You know, you're bullying a "black man" for what reason? Because you thought I was poor?
Maybe they had a kiosk with H1 in the hood and sometimes the crack dealers would let us get a turn. All I know is you sound dumb as hell, I challenged you to a ban bet in any Xbox exclusive and you turned that down multiple times when I was ready to back up my claims.

So what is this? I don't get why you're allowed to bully ppl like this when you play Halo on the easiest setting (already EXPOSED!!! him for that)
Beleive in industry buzzwords when Sony been doing cross save for generations now.
And you did this without backwards compatibility? :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Asking me another question doesn't answer my real question, could you turn the fanboy schtick off for one second :dahell:

I assume they did since it's the master chief collection and regardless that's how Microsoft ecosystem works anyway :yawn: and when they remaster titles they are included in the mcc collection.

Spiderman remastered has remastered in the name and you can't access it unless you pay for it. Then you can use your old saves.... correct? Only thing I've asked you. All this deflecting tells me yes. You should have just said that because now you EXPOSED!!! to me your true feelings :umad:

You know, you're bullying a "black man" for what reason? Because you thought I was poor?
Maybe they had a kiosk with H1 in the hood and sometimes the crack dealers would let us get a turn. All I know is you sound dumb as hell, I challenged you to a ban bet in any Xbox exclusive and you turned that down multiple times when I was ready to back up my claims.

So what is this? I don't get why you're allowed to bully ppl like this when you play Halo on the easiest setting (already EXPOSED!!! him for that)

And you did this without backwards compatibility? :ufdup:

giphy.webp