Why can't Sony be bothered to create something like Xbox Smart Delivery?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah my homie was complaining about it with a couple games, and trophies after something happening with him not getting his trophies and mistakenly deleting a game when having to make space because the PS5 only has so much space

Sounds like a pain :hubie:
It still does the same as PS4 where you need double the space of a game to install it. So some people end up needing 4 times the space of a game to be able to install both the PS4 and PS5 version of a game in order to transfer a save.

It’s pure fukkery and something that needs to be addressed ASAP.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
More fake concern from xbots :russell:
Because as a PlayStation gamer (since the 1990s who’s owned every system Sony has made and currently owns a PS Vita, PSTV, a BC PS2, PS3, PS4, and a PS5) I can’t look at something that Xbox has that makes sense and ask why Sony can’t have it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because as a PlayStation gamer (since the 1990s who’s owned every system Sony has made and currently owns a PS Vita, PSTV, a BC PS2, PS3, PS4, and a PS5) I can’t look at something that Xbox has that makes sense and ask why Sony can’t have it?

There’s ‘this could bettter’ and there’s hyperbole.

Convince me that people that constantly bash one console are making any criticisms of it in good faith.

This is obvious console war bait. You can’t troll a troll

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just tried this for Tony Hawk. If you are updating to PS5 from PS4, you’ll still need to launch the PS4 version, upload your save, launch the PS5 version of the game, and then download your save, just like with Marvel’s Avengers.

It makes you appreciate Xbox’s smart delivery approach more, as it is all seamless.