Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Lets see.....

Steph made it off pure drive and talent, especially after all the injuries he's suffered before...

Got with a c-list shoe company, flipped the stocks, told them to put scriptures in the details of his shoes, and now the companies stock is worth about 400% more than it was before...

Beat Lebron in the NBA finals which no one really ever expected before that season (even laughed at him when he said he was a better offensive player than Lebron...)

Breaking 3pt shooting records left and right...

Got his one girl and their 2 kids who are stars in their own right...

Came from black excellence....

Dude been a role model, you can't really hate on him and most people don't. He's an amazing player and his demeanor always been a quiet confidence and humbleness

And a black woman supported and helped him build all of that, and Ayesha told black women who to look for and how to rock to get that kind of life, and black women shyt all over her for it.

But somehow, black men are the problem here.
:sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh, and btw. Lebron is most definitely black excellence off the court... He just a fukk nikka on it. That's the only reason he receives hate.

Curry took less money and proved himself to be as good as he always thought he could be. Lebron... We all know his path

It takes nothing from him off the court though. Dude is black excellence

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And a black woman supported and helped him build all of that, and Ayesha told black women who to look for and how to rock to get that kind of life, and black women shyt all over her for it.

But somehow, black men are the problem here.
:sas2:

blac China and Amber rose are the women they praise. Ayesha curry Gets hate for being the woman they claim to be.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I don't want an Ayesha Curry and I'm honestly sick of hearing about her (yes i know i willingly chose to click on this thread :francis: ) :manny:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
No, we actually can't take LeBron out of the equation just because you feel he didn't get married based on your silly time-line or expectations. What you clearly haven't taken into consideration is that Steph had a different upbringing with both a mother & father in the home, along with a foundation of family, religion & wealth while LeBron didn't. However in the end. LeBron did the right thing by Savannah & his kids which ultimately is what matters in the end.

Bron has been with Savannah the entire time.....They have never broken up or lived apart

Not one sexual scandal.....no outside kids(at least none that has been credibly reported)....he has been there for his kids both monetarily and in time

Supported his wife's business ventures.....been an exemplary provider

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No, we actually can't take LeBron out of the equation just because you feel he didn't get married based on your silly time-line or expectations. What you clearly haven't taken into consideration is that Steph had a different upbringing with both a mother & father in the home, along with a foundation of family, religion & wealth while LeBron didn't. However in the end. LeBron did the right thing by Savannah & his kids which ultimately is what matters in the end.
So marrying a woman before procreating with her is a silly expectation?:mjlol:
even you don't believe this since you're using his upbringing as an excuse.
btw, Savannah is actually my favorite wag.:ehh:
but facts are facts:yeshrug:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bron has been with Savannah the entire time.....They have never broken up or lived apart

Not one sexual scandal.....no outside kids(at least none that has been credibly reported)....he has been there for his kids both monetarily and in time

Supported his wife's business ventures.....been an exemplary provider

Nah breh.

He didn't marry her according to @Dollfacecraze timeline.

He ain't shyt :ufdup: