The-Kitchen-Is-The-Way_o_103222.jpg

fb_1254.jpg

back-to-the-kitchen_o_811617.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This isn't the point of my argument. If black men want to be leaders, stop with the "yall hoes need to be like ayesha while bedding said hoes".
Be an upstanding man yourself then you wouldn't have to go on twitter talking about ayesha this, ayesha that. You would already have her:sas2:
The point of your argument honestly seems to be all emo and possibly hater mentality based. The only way what you said makes sense is if cats are double talking if they not like I said to somebody else what are you talking about? I'm also pretty sure most dudes don't start the talk but when it happens just co sign somebody that they think aligns with their views on the subject just like most other people do. Again show me dudes that are starting the talks themselves instead of replying you'd have more of a case but replying to comments/hot topics is what people do just like on here.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lets see.....

Steph made it off pure drive and talent, especially after all the injuries he's suffered before...

Got with a c-list shoe company, flipped the stocks, told them to put scriptures in the details of his shoes, and now the companies stock is worth about 400% more than it was before...

Beat Lebron in the NBA finals which no one really ever expected before that season (even laughed at him when he said he was a better offensive player than Lebron...)

Breaking 3pt shooting records left and right...

Got his one girl and their 2 kids who are stars in their own right...

Came from black excellence....

Dude been a role model, you can't really hate on him and most people don't. He's an amazing player and his demeanor always been a quiet confidence and humbleness

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:comeon: Stop it. He was called corny before Ciara and his ex-wife had nothing to do with it.
I see what you are saying but it's a little off target.

Seth plays with an edge and guys realize he came from an NBA pedigree so he's going to come across a certain way off the court.

Russ has always be contrasted by players on his team that people consider realer. That said I think the stuff about Russ prior to Ciara was general shyt talk. That situation took it into some real disdain.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
How am I trolling or stupid? Take Lebron James out of the equation.
Just a regular black man who had children of out wedlock and took a decade to marry her.
How is this a positive image in the black community?

In the black community, we are ok with just having children but scoff at the idea of marriage.

No, we actually can't take LeBron out of the equation just because you feel he didn't get married based on your silly time-line or expectations. What you clearly haven't taken into consideration is that Steph had a different upbringing with both a mother & father in the home, along with a foundation of family, religion & wealth while LeBron didn't. However in the end. LeBron did the right thing by Savannah & his kids which ultimately is what matters.

Last edited:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Men are always calling men like Steph Curry corny and wack. They won't admit it though :sas2:

Where's the proof? Show me these thinkpieces that men have wrote about the lameness and wackness of Steph Curry, because I can show you plenty of them that women have wrote about Ayesha and how she gives men unrealistic expectations as if she lives in virtual reality, that somehow its too much to expect black women to choose mates on what they do and how they move and respect you, not if they the coolest nikka in the club.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You made the assumption that "upstanding" men would be able to find women like Ayesha Curry. Therefore, you have an ideal of what type of men would attract these type of women. Please answer.
I'm not answering. Figure it out yourself.